The official Lotus Emira Deposit thread

SemiF19

Reaction score
Deposit completed.......#75 at a dealer that expects between 60 and 80 cars.......so we'll see.........

gr8tr8

Reaction score
Has any of the Canadian friends here heard back from their dealers regarding timelines and next steps? I am in Toronto, and Gentrylane has been radio silent and MIA by emails...

Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Has any of the Canadian friends here heard back from their dealers regarding timelines and next steps? I am in Toronto, and Gentrylane has been radio silent and MIA by emails...
Hi, I am in China, LOTUS said FE I4 cars will be delivered to Chinese market in winter 2022.

Raine88

Reaction score
I placed mine with gentrylane just a couple of days ago. Asked them all about the timelines and whatnot while I was at it.

They said still no word on when configurations will start, but deliveries are estimated to start end of 2022 and mostly 2023. They will reach out in order of deposits when configuration is available. They also said something about the v6 being more in demand so will be a longer line, while the AMG currently looks less packed.

They specially noted that this is all estimate and they don't have a clear timeline yet.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
It’s wicked important to note that we are all talking about different country’s and currencies on this topic.

Pretty sure all of that matters along with subsequent timing of course.

It’s all very interesting and watching from across the pond here in the US will be fun. Where is the popcorn?

SloAlfa

Reaction score
New User! I just placed my Deposit. Chicago area. Not sure where I am on the list yet. They are planing on providing info soon on allocations so fingers crossed.

gpsdesigns

Reaction score
When I was at the reveal last Saturday the lotus rep that was there told me they were ’sold out for two years. I understand that is just an estimate of production numbers to a percentage of deposits, but I would love to know how many total deposits Lotus has received for this beauty.

gr8tr8

Reaction score
I placed mine with gentrylane just a couple of days ago. Asked them all about the timelines and whatnot while I was at it.

They said still no word on when configurations will start, but deliveries are estimated to start end of 2022 and mostly 2023. They will reach out in order of deposits when configuration is available. They also said something about the v6 being more in demand so will be a longer line, while the AMG currently looks less packed.

They specially noted that this is all estimate and they don't have a clear timeline yet.
Thanks for the update Raine88. Just curious where are you in the queue if you just put your deposit in late Nov?

ksegg

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Placed my deposit 2 weeks ago. I'm opting for a non-FE because I'm curious what additional options are available for MY2023.

Based on a few interview videos I've seen, Lotus is already working on adding more options.

Reactions: DJS

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Placed my deposit 2 weeks ago. I'm opting for a non-FE because I'm curious what additional options are available for MY2023.

Based on a few interview videos I've seen, Lotus is already working on adding more options.
Which options have you heard besides ADAS?

ksegg

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
From what I've been told by my dealer, ADAS is expected to be released with the I4.
I think for non-FE builds, my guess is you should be able to option anything a la carte. I think it's still way too early though (in terms of knowing anything fully concrete), and a lot of what's being discussed is just speculation.

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I think for non-FE builds, my guess is you should be able to option anything a la carte. I think it's still way too early though (in terms of knowing anything fully concrete), and a lot of what's being discussed is just speculation.
Well, that was just the answer I got when I mentioned possibly waiting for the non-FE V6 and mentioned ADAS being available on it. I was told it's supposed to be introduced on the I4 cars. Not sure what that means for the v6's.

And yes, nobody knows anything concrete. Unfortunately all we have are bits and scraps of rumors.