The official Lotus Emira Deposit thread

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that we've all been able to learn a good amount of information about the Emira, who's put down a deposit?

I'm getting really close to putting one down...

As of right now I'm doing nimbus gray with tan. Was told could change anything before order sent to factory, approximately Dec.

AND, placed my deposit 2 days ago, #12 on my local dealers list. Anyone interested I personally would advise not to wait to long, it could be well into 2023 before delivery!

Do you mind if I ask how much of a deposit your dealer is requesting? Mine wants $2,500.

I placed my deposit 12 hours after launch, I am U.K. based. When I saw the sales people at Goodwood they were talking of close to 500 UK orders within 2 days of launch. No idea what number I am. The car was the star of the show at Goodwood Festival if Speed with constant queue to get close to the car. Only deposit holders allowed to sit in the car - which looked great in blue - but my favourite colour is yellow.

I placed my deposit 12 hours after launch, I am U.K. based. When I saw the sales people at Goodwood they were talking of close to 500 UK orders within 2 days of launch. No idea what number I am. The car was the star of the show at Goodwood Festival if Speed with constant queue to get close to the car. Only deposit holders allowed to sit in the car - which looked great in blue - but my favourite colour is yellow.
What a great event! I bet it was awesome to be there for this unveiling and to be around so many amazing cars. It's my goal to attend the show one of these days.

Hey there, I also put down a refundable deposit on tuesday. It seems that I was lucky enough to be one of the last on the list for the First Edition (thats at least what the dealer rold me)
I didt't have to specify engine, colours, options etc., this will apparently be done in 2-3 months time when the proce list is out.
I only want the V6 manual, hope the pricing will be close to the advertised 60GBP.
I want to use the car as a daily driver, so it should not be too expensive :)

Back