Not so green V6 joins the club

herwawan

New member
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
1
Media
1
Reaction score
4
My Specs:
Emira V6
Hey everyone,

I’ve joined the Lotus club with my Emira V6 (sport suspension) that’s supposedly green, but really looks more black or even blue most of the time!

I’ve clocked about 2,000 miles so far and I’m still adapting to some of the quirks. Looking forward to learn and share around the forum :)

IMG_3192.webp
 
Just need the right light and it's definitely green. But you aren't wrong: get the "wrong" lighting and the cosmos black (of course), dark verdant, meridian blue, shadow grey all look about the same black.
Congrats!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top