Scorpion Tracker

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Having the same issue, Tracker not active. Almost 20 mins on a call to Scorpian waiting for an answer, gave up in the end

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Once it is up and running you can set an alert that is simply ignition on. Regardless of tags etc. It‘s a good way of checking that the tracker is alive and sending out alerts.

Tim

Reaction score
Having the same issue, Tracker not active. Almost 20 mins on a call to Scorpian waiting for an answer, gave up in the end
Mine doesn’t work either. They’re sending out a tech on Friday (earliest they could send their senior guy apparently).

I found the unit actually and made sure the plug was firmly connected and the unit ID matched my account (won’t say where it is in public) ;)

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Mine doesn’t work either. They’re sending out a tech on Friday (earliest they could send their senior guy apparently).

I found the unit actually and made sure the plug was firmly connected and the unit ID matched my account (won’t say where it is in public) ;)
I have an engineer coming out to me too - they were not able to connect to the tracker remotely

Wonza

Emira Fan
Reaction score

I have an engineer coming out to me too - they were not able to connect to the tracker remotely

They just need to reset/reboot it. The engineer came out to mine too. Basically he told me it’s gone into sleep mode because of the battery status of the back up battery. With no usage from factory, it shuts down. Pity the factory/dealer don’t reset it on PDI and trickle charge.

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I could not log in via the app so called scorpion.
I was very impressed as the chap on the phone sorted it in about 10 mins. reflashed the tracker remotely with a software update and sorted my password out for the app.
Worked first time so now I can ditch the silly fob in favour of using my phone as a virtual fob

Winning

Mh59

Emira Fan
Reaction score

See my previous post on this. It really shouldn't be where it is. Its on that basis I dont think its of much use at all. Any thief will have it out in less than 30 seconds. Sadly, they know what they are doing these days.

Dougal

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just picked up my new Emira yesterday and loving it, no idea if it is perfect or not but dont care just enjoying it and sure i will find a few wee niggles as we go along....my question is how does the Tracker thing work....dealer said I have Tracker fobs? in the glove box and they need to go around in the car..what do i do at night or leaving the car somewhere, do i take them with me or leave in car and what happens if the car gets nicked, do i call Tracker as well as the police....any help would be appreciated ??
Thanks

Peeltone

Reaction score
So you have the fobs which are associated with the tracker and it will unlock the tracker when they are in the car so it doesn't trigger any alerts.

More useful for me is you download an app and it has a 'phone tag' so when you are in car with phone it unlocks the tracker no need for fobs. You can also setup alerts not the app such as geo fences, monitor journeys, set It to garage mode for when its having work done etc

You might need to call Scorpion to complete the setup of the install for the tracker you should have got an email from Lotus with some app install instructions.

Dougal

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
So you have the fobs which are associated with the tracker and it will unlock the tracker when they are in the car so it doesn't trigger any alerts.

More useful for me is you download an app and it has a 'phone tag' so when you are in car with phone it unlocks the tracker no need for fobs. You can also setup alerts not the app such as geo fences, monitor journeys, set It to garage mode for when its having work done etc

You might need to call Scorpion to complete the setup of the install for the tracker you should have got an email from Lotus with some app install instructions.
Thanks for that, called Lotus who put me through to Scorpion, all set up now and they have explained what to do with the fobs/app etc so now all good, they were very helpful...much better than the dealership who were the proverbial chocolate fireguard..Thanks

Peeltone

Reaction score
Thanks for that, called Lotus who put me through to Scorpion, all set up now and they have explained what to do with the fobs/app etc so now all good, they were very helpful...much better than the dealership who were the proverbial chocolate fireguard..Thanks
Yeah the dealers haven't set them up you did the right thing, I had to contact scorpion as well to finalise the setup.

action_turtle

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Thought I’d ask this here to save a thread. My tracker seems to only ping randomly. As in, it’s only shown at my house once since its activation. It’s accurate, I have definitely been to the locations I see on the map, but it’s never where I actually turn the engine off.

Is it busted?

Robbierob

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hello,

I get my Emira last weekend and try to setup the Scorpion GPS tracker.
I get a pre installation certificate from Lotus and 2 Scorpion trackers.
Can somebody help me and let me know what I should do now?
Downloaded the App but I can just login with an email adress that I do not have.

Thanks Robert

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hello,

I get my Emira last weekend and try to setup the Scorpion GPS tracker.
I get a pre installation certificate from Lotus and 2 Scorpion trackers.
Can somebody help me and let me know what I should do now?
Downloaded the App but I can just login with an email adress that I do not have.

Thanks Robert
Did your dealer help register the tracker so you can login?

The above page also contains links to mobile applications that enables your mobile phone to be used in place of the two tracker fobs.

Robbierob

Emira Fan
Reaction score
No, I get no information from my Dealer, may I need to ask them, may we forgot it during hand over😂
Thanks for the link, but I need a working eMail for that first😊

Last edited:

jamesbxxx

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I followed the link in the email from Lotus to get the app, but that didn't work, so I got it directly from the app store. Followed the instructions to register and used the same email address that Lotus holds on file in "mylotus"