One can dream….

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Today I went to the lotus cars website to play with the new US Emira configurator that you all teased me with a couple of days ago. Imagine my disappointment to find that there was no configurator at all available. I hopped on the chat to learn that it was down and that I would be contacted by the support people, but that has yet to happen. So I figured, what the heck….let’s play with the Evija configurator instead. Man is that one beautiful car! And the color choices and thematic combinations pretty cool too.

Today I went to the lotus cars website to play with the new US Emira configurator that you all teased me with a couple of days ago. Imagine my disappointment to find that there was no configurator at all available. I hopped on the chat to learn that it was down and that I would be contacted by the support people, but that has yet to happen. So I figured, what the heck….let’s play with the Evija configurator instead. Man is that one beautiful car! And the color choices and thematic combinations pretty cool too.
Confounding......

I’ve seen several of the prototypes up close and saw it going up the hill at Goodwood in July. It’s gorgeous in real life and looks an absolute hoot to drive. If I ever win the lottery….

This is interesting from about 4:30 onwards, not just the astonishing acceleration but how Gav drives it like a sportscar on steroids rather than some soulless electric video game.

I’ve seen several of the prototypes up close and saw it going up the hill at Goodwood in July. It’s gorgeous in real life and looks an absolute hoot to drive. If I ever win the lottery….

This is interesting from about 4:30 onwards, not just the astonishing acceleration but how Gav drives it like a sportscar on steroids rather than some soulless electric video game.

Incredible to watch. Does the display register Warp Speed?

There was one thee that was a subtle interpretation of the the JPS. Really stunning.