Is there a way to get the original window sticker?

Terhune

Reaction score
Hello esteemed members,

I'm about to make my first-ever purchase of a Lotus. The vehicle is in really good shape and has been well kept with all maintenance logs. The owner purchased it from a retired couple

in California. I wanted to know the exact options and packages the Lotus has but they cannot seem to find the window sticker.

Is there a way to get the window sticker online?

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello esteemed members,

I'm about to make my first-ever purchase of a Lotus. The vehicle is in really good shape and has been well kept with all maintenance logs. The owner purchased it from a retired couple

in California. I wanted to know the exact options and packages the Lotus has but they cannot seem to find the window sticker.

Is there a way to get the window sticker online?

Welcome to the forum!

There haven't been any Emiras delivered to or sold in North America yet. Are you asking about another Lotus model? Either way, I don't know any way to get a window sticker. Your best bet would be to contact the dealer who originally sold it.

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Maybe a Lotus dealer will print it for you if available. I know Porsche can.
You might also be interested in this. Other Lotus models avail.

Maurice R

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Maybe a Lotus dealer will print it for you if available. I know Porsche can.
You might also be interested in this. Other Lotus models avail.
They are really cool. But do not believe 4 to 6 weeks more like 4 months I know as that’s how long it took me to get mine

EyeFour Eemeerah!

Emira Fan
Reaction score
This…..

OP
T

Terhune

Reaction score
After some research, I found the window sticker by VIN by searching for “window sticker DVH” on Google. This search led me to a website that showed me all the options, packages, and features of the car, which was really cool.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
After some research, I found the window sticker by VIN by searching for “window sticker DVH” on Google. This search led me to a website that showed me all the options, packages, and features of the car, which was really cool.

Please share the link!

Ryenjohnson

Reaction score
To get an original window sticker, you can try using websites like Detailed Vehicle History. They provide reproductions of the original window sticker and offer quick service at an affordable price. Here’s an example video: