Can I obtain the original window sticker?

Ryenjohnson

Reaction score
Hey folks! I'm looking to get the window sticker for my 2023 Lotus Emira using the VIN. Trying to choose between two, and I want the one with better options. Any idea how to find this info? Thanks!

Update:
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to give a big shoutout to all the awesome people on the forum! And a big thanks to those who helped me out with some great suggestions about the car stuff.

So, I was trying to find out about this car's window sticker, but I didn't have much luck. I asked my friends, family, and relatives, but nobody knew the answer. Then, my father's best friend's elder son came to the rescue! He told me to search online using "Lotus Window sticker by VIN" as the search term. So, I gave it a try, and guess what? I found this really cool website! It even let me search for the window sticker using the license plate number. Since I had the VIN number of the vehicle, I was able to get a copy of the window sticker. How cool is that? Thanks again for all your support, you guys are the best!

Last edited:
Hey folks! I'm looking to get the window sticker for my 2023 Lotus Emira using the VIN. Trying to choose between two, and I want the one with better options. Any idea how to find this info? Thanks!

What about the one your dealer will give you?

So you don't have an allocation and the dealer is offering you the choice of 2 different VINs of FE that are on the water?