Anyone got Assetto Corsa racing sim game?

RapidLotus

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Wow, that is pretty funny. You can drive it before it is even made. I have a Oculus headset and steam/Asseto Corsa but my video card is too old! Bums me out that a good video card costs as much as a good set of rims! Does anyone have a Nvidia card they want to part with?

The car in the video is even the I4 because it is a turbo. How cool is that. I hope the I4 sounds as good as the game!

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
think its the v6 as it only has 6 gears and changes are slow (ish) and actually says v6 later in the clip

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Assetto Corsa looks fun.. and I wish we had a dark blue option like that for the First Editions! I've been playing CSR2 and the Emira in there looks great! The graphics are insane.. Forza quality on mobile! You can open the doors and trunk and take a peek inside too.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
The Emira rendered in this game looks better than the Lotus configurator...

Could be good for helping choose spec 😁🥰

Few things:

1. Everyone getting white gloves or just me?

2. I’m now hopeful for the ability to get that little 12 o’clock stripe on a manual BUT the driver’s hands never left the wheel during shifts… So still confused.

:) this is so cool!

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

That blue would be even better with a strong metallic flake. Would make it look like a sapphire. Give it some shiney wheels and a tan or light gray interior……what an elegant car you would have. Wow! I think such a color is found in the Evija configurator. Maybe it will percolate down to the Emira?

RapidLotus

Emira Fan
Reaction score
So the person who made the car made the mistake of having a turbo boost gauge instead of just a boost gauge. Minor nit. Bravo to whoever got the car into the game!