• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Racing Simulators Anyone?

TheMotizzle

Reaction score
The MP4-12C was SO disappointing! It is very fast in the straights, but the steering is numb and the understeer is painfully bad. I never got the hang of putting down fast lap times in it and couldn't wait to get through the series. The Lotus series was a blast though and I felt like all the Lotus cars fit my driving style nicely. It's silly, but this game is making the Emira even more attractive after spending virtual time with all the different cars. Oh, do a quick race and give the Ferrari 458 a go. I really like the way that car feels and sounds as well.
My buddy said the exact same thing about the Ferrari 458. He's obsessed with that car. Excited to get that part of Career. I agree that it's nice seeing the Lotuses perform well.