• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Creative wrapping

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
There has recently been a lot of chatter here about whether people should select the factory black pack vs. using gloss black wrap to mimic the black pack. Then this evening I was watching the first episode of the new Wheeler Dealers with Mike Brewer and Elvis Priestly, and toward the end of the show they showed an assembly of Austin Minis from above revealing a variety of body and roof colors. It got me to thinking that we have only been considering black pack yes or no, but there are many really fantastic looking combinations. I thought I’d ask people what they thought about combinations that would compliment Emira’s sensuous shape. A few I thought of….

Dark blue with a silver roof
Cream with a blood red roof
Bright red with a Union Jack roof

Vinyl let’s us be really creative. What do people think?

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Orange car with a matte black roof. For sure.

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Orange car with a matte black roof. For sure.
cars-sport-car-orange-photography-dark-background-orange-coupe-wallpaper-preview.jpg

I'd love to see this colour

OP
M

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I’ve been looking at wrap manufacturers products a NS have come across some ver cool colors. One of the nicest I’ve seen is a copper color with heavy metallic flake that includes gold. It would be awesome paired with a grey matte finish and aluminum alloy wheels.