Wrapping diamond-cut wheels?

Pixelated816

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
My Emira will have diamond-cut wheels. I like how they look, but I plan on getting them wrapped in matte black at some point. I have never seen the diamond-cut wheels in person; I know nothing about wrapping wheels. Will there be any problems, or will it be all right to wrap them?

maplesyrup

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Heat from braking will cause most wraps to shrink and deform. Too close to a heat source have also seen wraps catching fire causing a whole car to burn down. Highly not recommended if you are going to do any spirited driving

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I dont think anyone wraps wheels. It would be insanely tedious and not last.

Call a Auto Paint or Wheel shop and ask if they can "Powder coat" them
I think its around $400-$500 for a set of 4.
Option+5+Texture+2.jpg

2014-01-22_18-19-18.jpeg

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
My Emira will have diamond-cut wheels. I like how they look, but I plan on getting them wrapped in matte black at some point. I have never seen the diamond-cut wheels in person; I know nothing about wrapping wheels. Will there be any problems, or will it be all right to wrap them?
There are people who will probably love to have the stock diamond cut wheels. I would just sell them and get yourself matte black wheels that you like.

Davebeats

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Im not sure if people are still doing it, but plastidip might be the solution you’re looking for