June Delivery Calls

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Spoke to CS a few days ago and they indicated calls were about to start regarding how you want the car to be delivered to you. June deliveries.
Options are
1) Dealer
2) Home
3) Hethel (£195) includes tour and food

Seeing some posts on FB it appears they started today.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Had the same. Was told you didn't need to lock it in at this point though. Just gauging interest.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Yeah right like we could change our minds on the spec until 3rd deposit. Whatever you’ve selected is locked in….
What did you choose?
Yeah did think that as I said it. Basically said Central for after sales and pick up. Possible factory pick up if I liked the photos of Nimbus. If not I'd best not go to Hethel as I'd flip all of their tables

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Yeah did think that as I said it. Basically said Central for after sales and pick up. Possible factory pick up if I liked the photos of Nimbus. If not I'd best not go to Hethel as I'd flip all of their tables
I think I'll go to Central too, by the time I'd factored in train fare and hotel stay and another £195 to Lotus it would be about £400 which I think is better spent elsewhere..

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I think I'll go to Central too, by the time I'd factored in train fare and hotel stay and another £195 to Lotus it would be about £400 which I think is better spent elsewhere..
Would repaint the wheels or half blackpack the roof. Or 100 pints of the good stuff if we don't like it (sure it will be amazing mind)

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Yep.... I am going central.... they putting coating on as well..... have looked into doing colection from Lotus, one way car hire, train... etc ..... dont feel like long drive, on roads I dont know so well, A14 can be hell, A1 not much fun

Emiragirl

Reaction score
Yep.... I am going central.... they putting coating on as well..... have looked into doing colection from Lotus, one way car hire, train... etc ..... dont feel like long drive, on roads I dont know so well, A14 can be hell, A1 not much fun
Hi…what has central said that they are going to do on collection and what’s the coating that you mention?

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
What sort of protection package were Central offering Andrew? (Sorry just seen EmiraGirls post)

OP
NickR

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Mine will be to the dealer. I'm putting on some Evo Nova (ceramic coat) at the showroom as will have more room! Hethel is a 11 hour round trip

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Hi…what has central said that they are going to do on collection and what’s the coating that you mention?
The coating is done by another company they own https://www.facebook.com/paintseal/, they have been doing it some years, and they stand by the warranty reading there reviews.... car will be going there for service once a year.... so paint protection checked at same time.

On another note, has any one seen any thing about body/panel work warranty, I know McLaren is 10 years

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
The coating is done by another company they own https://www.facebook.com/paintseal/, they have been doing it some years, and they stand by the warranty reading there reviews.... car will be going there for service once a year.... so paint protection checked at same time.

On another note, has any one seen any thing about body/panel work warranty, I know McLaren is 10 years
Have you booked yours in already Andrew for June? Did they give you a quote, I think you did tell me on Facebook how much it was but that was months ago.

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
What sort of protection package were Central offering Andrew? (Sorry just seen EmiraGirls post)
Was told they doing this before the Lotus car sales, spoke to the owner, he's a good guy.
They warranty it, its there own product.... when I spoke to them about it, they made know over the top claims.
I would call and ask, they quoted me £495

Last edited:

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Have you booked yours in already Andrew for June? Did they give you a quote, I think you did tell me on Facebook how much it was but that was months ago.
Yep few months back, when I asked about it, they quoted me £495, its there own product, made for them.

So no detailer mark up, but also being a new car the amout of paint correction should be minimal...

I dont get my car till later in the year, so i do expect the price to go up.... everything else is :ROFLMAO:

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Yep few months back, when I asked about it, they quoted me £495, its there own product, made for them.

So no detailer mark up, but also being a new car the amout of paint correction should be minimal...

I dont get my car till later in the year, so i do expect the price to go up.... everything else is :ROFLMAO:
Seems about the going rate for similar products. Not sure about it being designed for caravan use, but whatever works 🤣