June delivery poll

Select colour and black pack option

• Total voters

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
This should be the most accurate colour poll to date. Please make a choice if you are receiving the car in June and have finalised spec

OP
NickR

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
This should be the most accurate colour poll to date. Please make a choice if you are receiving the car in June and have finalised spec

freefall_junkie

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Well, my early fears of everyone going for blue like the roadshow car were unfounded. Still blue for me although I did have a severe wobble when I saw the photos of the Hethel Yellow car in China last week.

Must be more than 12 people on here getting a car in June. Get your votes in guys!

OP
NickR

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
looks like a good spread of colours

OP
NickR

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
By asking both you can add them up then check against the total number colour votes which should be equal
If you ask just 'full black pack' you assume that total colour votes minus black pack is the no black pack option which is wrong.

Flipper

Reaction score
I seem to be the only verdant with full black pack. I wasn't too bothered about the roof to be fair. I do think it looks slightly better with the black roof but not enough for the money. I wanted the badges and tail pipes in black.

jpizzle

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I seem to be the only verdant with full black pack. I wasn't too bothered about the roof to be fair. I do think it looks slightly better with the black roof but not enough for the money. I wanted the badges and tail pipes in black.
I’m the same, dark verdant with full black pack

Flipper

Reaction score
I’m the same, dark verdant with full black pack
Nice one. I was a bit worried for a minute. I went verdant, full black pack, sport, auto (I know), diamond cut, alcantara with yellow, leather steering wheel with yellow insert, and yellow calipers. My only change would be the alloys. I was torn between full black and the diamond cut. I've not changed my spec at all so I must be content.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Nice one. I was a bit worried for a minute. I went verdant, full black pack, sport, auto (I know), diamond cut, alcantara with yellow, leather steering wheel with yellow insert, and yellow calipers. My only change would be the alloys. I was torn between full black and the diamond cut. I've not changed my spec at all so I must be content.
As of this moment. 9:28am CST 1/29/2022 I’m DVBP.

Of course this could change by the time I click “Post reply”… ;)

jpizzle

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Ahah we have very similar tastes, my spec is exactly the same, including auto and leather wheel even though rest of interior alcantara! I’ve gone black wheels, the only time I would have done otherwise was if I didn’t choose the black pack because at least the logo and tailpipes would have been silver along with some parts of the alloys which would look good; but if you’re going black pack + keeping the privacy glass in then black wheels all the way

Flipper

Reaction score
Ahah we have very similar tastes, my spec is exactly the same, including auto and leather wheel even though rest of interior alcantara! I’ve gone black wheels, the only time I would have done otherwise was if I didn’t choose the black pack because at least the logo and tailpipes would have been silver along with some parts of the alloys which would look good; but if you’re going black pack + keeping the privacy glass in then black wheels all the way
Hmm...I wanted black but my mate convinced me otherwise. Oh well. You are right, we have similar taste!

Golfer1971

Reaction score
Well … I went for the lower black pack, because I like the silver exhaust ends coming out at the end of the Emira.
And wrapping the roof in black later on will be very easy. I‘m going to do it by myself together with my boy. 😉

Exige2000

Reaction score
Emailed customer care this week to change calliper colour to silver , was told this should not change delivery / build slot.
I placed deposit on 7th July and have paid the two deposits so fingers crossed all will be well ?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Emailed customer care this week to change calliper colour to silver , was told this should not change delivery / build slot.
I placed deposit on 7th July and have paid the two deposits so fingers crossed all will be well ?

Are you confirmed as a June delivery? 7 July deposit should mean yes. I know they've said June batch is locked in, but that's good (and sensible) if you can change calipers with 4 months to go.

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Darn,thought I was pretty unique with my yellow and lower black pack.

Anyone else had the red seats too though????