June delivery delay - Lotus now says July…

Featured
I was down for a June delivery but I’ve just received this from Lotus…

As you’ll be aware from our previous communication, your new Emira specification is now fixed in our production system and scheduled to be completed in June 2022. Therefore, we are pleased to inform you that your new Emira will be ready for handover in July 2022. Ahead of this, we will be in contact to arrange the delivery and handover with you. We appreciate this is later than originally predicted, so please accept our sincere apologies for the slight delay.

In the coming weeks we will be providing more information regarding financial services, trade-in and insurance products that you may be interested in for your new Emira. Following that, a couple of weeks before handover we will be in touch to complete the checkout process.
We know you have been waiting and are excited to receive your new Emira but please be assured that it will be everything you’d expect and more from a Lotus car.

I’m not that surprised but was wondering if anyone else hoping for a June car has been told it’s still on or is everyone’s delayed a little?

I was down for a June delivery but I’ve just received this from Lotus…

As you’ll be aware from our previous communication, your new Emira specification is now fixed in our production system and scheduled to be completed in June 2022. Therefore, we are pleased to inform you that your new Emira will be ready for handover in July 2022. Ahead of this, we will be in contact to arrange the delivery and handover with you. We appreciate this is later than originally predicted, so please accept our sincere apologies for the slight delay.

In the coming weeks we will be providing more information regarding financial services, trade-in and insurance products that you may be interested in for your new Emira. Following that, a couple of weeks before handover we will be in touch to complete the checkout process.
We know you have been waiting and are excited to receive your new Emira but please be assured that it will be everything you’d expect and more from a Lotus car.

I’m not that surprised but was wondering if anyone else hoping for a June car has been told it’s still on or is everyone’s delayed a little?
Snap - had the same email today. Sounds like only a very minor delay

I have just got the same email.

My initial deposit was with dealer on 11th March 2021 with further deposit at FOS with Lotus, which was being tracked back to my March dealer deposit.

Same here , will have to go to FOS in the Volvo , rather than the Emira , but will give me another month to save up !!

Received Same mail disappointed that’s it’s now July rather than June. How many of us are literally counting down the days ….. Does this give more time for test drives or will demo cars also be delayed ?

And let's all shout 'but is says spring 2022' on the website

I am doing NC500 2nd July then LITP following weekend so upsets plans a bit.

I imagine this pushes out other deliveries too that are going to be delivered after our "June" Deliveries..

Just got the same,here we go......

Another delay,be it only a month,

Spring 2022 my arse...

Guess it confirms what we all suspected; they are running about a month behind the original plan. Not too bad, given the new factory, and all the challenges auto manufacturers are facing with global supply chains. My local Porsche deal is still quoting 12 months or more for a 911.

Great smoke and mirrors wording Scheduled to be completed in June, so you will recieve it in July.... 🤣
Screenshot_20220413-120925_Gmail.jpg

Yearh letter says it’s being completed in June so if completed why can’t we have it then Lotus ? - is this got something to do with the license that resulted in Spring to June delays ?

Got the same message today….July still works for me….would like to hear about the PPF though.