Question about confirmed interior details

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
So it's Friday night and I'm sitting here analyzing Emira photos for the thousandth hour and noticed some interesting interior details from the official photos direct from the Emira site. Though not seen on the demo models, I noticed there is contrast stitching on the visors and a nice looking carbon stripe on the dash that should line up nicely with my black only TDC stripe. Can anyone confirm if these details will make it to the production model?

interior.png

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I don't think that's carbon fiber, I think it's a perforated grille. I remember seeing either a photo or a video that showed the top of the instrument display pod and it was perforated like a speaker grille.

OP
VL3X

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think that's carbon fiber, I think it's a perforated grille. I remember seeing either a photo or a video that showed the top of the instrument display pod and it was perforated like a speaker grille.

You might be right about that.. here's a still from the "in detail" video. There isn't any other carbon on the car, so I guess it wouldn't make sense to have just one piece there.

2.png

kratedisease

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I don't believe the visor has contrast stitching, I believe that is a reflection in the photo possibly .... IMO

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
You might be right about that.. here's a still from the "in detail" video. There isn't any other carbon on the car, so I guess it wouldn't make sense to have just one piece there.

View attachment 3789
It's definitely venting, that was confirmed by Russell Carr in a video last year. It's vented to keep the TFT display cool.