Let's talk about the Emira's seats...

Steve Tillett

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Can you reserve a set of the bare carbon seats + hardware/panels to be shipped out to VDK? I will ask Jan to reach out to you in the new year when everyone is back from holidays.
I can’t reserve any seats. I’m semi retired now, I’m now banned from the historical “interfering Steve production disruption”.
The office needs to have an official order emailed to them to reserve a production spot. They are back in the New Year and you can contact them by emailing [email protected]
I know VDK have placed an initial order so it may be possible to get them to add to it.

cincono

Reaction score
Van Der Kooi Sportscars have managed to cancel the airbag lights using resistors. They have given me guidance on how to do this but I must admit I've still not done this myself yet and when it comes to electrics and deleting airbags we do not advise.
Hi Steve, could you share what kind of resistors are used and which pins should I connect?

Steve Tillett

Reaction score
Hi Steve, could you share what kind of resistors are used and which pins should I connect?
I will do with pleasure once I’m certain of what I am saying. I have put the recommended resistors in the recommended pin holes but the car needs a reset which I will get done when it goes into the dealer for its first service soon.