• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Drive AU: Emira "safe" through 2027

This is big news that I haven't seen reported here, unless I've simply missed it.

1657058016843.png

Here's the referenced article from June 23 on the Type 135 in Autocar, which details Windle's comments on that project and the timelines now being forecast for transition:

EM33RA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
This is big news that I haven't seen reported here, unless I've simply missed it.

View attachment 7201

Here's the referenced article from June 23 on the Type 135 in Autocar, which details Windle's comments on that project and the timelines now being forecast for transition:
Mate I would take what Aussie reports say with a grain of salt. They are incorrect 9 times out of 10 over here. They even said the the V6 FE comes with a full suite of safety aids that we know is totally incorrect.

To be honest I’ve been following up Lotus Australia and the head office UK hasn’t even said a thing to them in relation to an update where the first batch of cars are at or will be arriving down under.

It’s a fact that Lotus head office have a severe lack of communication and information management protocols with costumers and their dealer network.

Lotus #forthewaiters or #noncommunicators

OP
Porter

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Mate I would take what Aussie reports say with a grain of salt. They are incorrect 9 times out of 10 over here. They even said the the V6 FE comes with a full suite of safety aids that we know is totally incorrect.

To be honest I’ve been following up Lotus Australia and the head office UK hasn’t even said a thing to them in relation to an update where the first batch of cars are at or will be arriving down under.

It’s a fact that Lotus head office have a severe lack of communication and information management protocols with costumers and their dealer network.

Lotus #forthewaiters or #noncommunicators
It's based on an interview with Matt Windle in Autocar UK, which is linked. This isn't Australian market speculation.