Emira Review Index [V6 FE]

Featured
For those looking for the latest Emira V6 FE reviews scheduled to be released today, I've self-volunteered to maintain a quick reference index here.
Please let me know of any missing articles and I'll update accordingly. (y)

ReviewerTypeDirect Link
EdmundsArticle
Harry's Garage (Harry Metcalfe)Video Review

Harry drives the Sports and Tour suspension back to back on the same road and shares his thoughts.
Schmee150 (Tim Burton)Video ReviewPublished 21st June
Carwow (Mat Watson)Video Review
TopGearArticles and VideoPublished 3rd July
Chris Harris talks about the Lotus Emira

Published 20th June

AutoTrader (Rory Reid)Video Review
EvoArticle and Video Review
CARArticle and Video ReviewPublished 22nd July

Lotus Emira vs Cayman 718 GTS vs Alpine 110s
AutocarArticle and Video Review
PistonheadsArticle
KHTVVideo Review
The DriveArticle
AutoExpressArticle
Pictures:
WhichCarArticle
CarBuyerArticle
HagertyArticle
Road and TrackArticlePublished 1st September
Lotus Emira Road and Track Drive

GoodwoodArticle
The IntercoolerPodcastReasonably good post-embargo Emira discussion on The Intercooler.
MotortrendArticle
DriveArticle
AFRArticle
ParkersArticle
CarExpertArticle
Caffeine & MachineArticle
Photos on Instagram:
The Sunday Times DrivingArticle
Car and DriverArticle
The SunArticle
AutoCar UKArticlePublished 2nd July

Last edited:
could be. but also, we don't have to imagine that youtube car content creators have found that it's far easier to get more views with "new".
That's less of Harry's modus operandi when it comes to his personal collection, it doesn't change that often and very much comes across as being what he wants out of his collection rather than simply choosing the cars in it for the sake of view chasing. He's said in the past that he's had a one-in, one-out policy when it comes to getting new cars, so if he was swayed into something different it will be interesting to see what takes the Emira's place.

When it comes to new car content he tends to get it from vehicles loaned to him (from press fleets etc) rather than him going out and buying them.

That's less of Harry's modus operandi when it comes to his personal collection, it doesn't change that often and very much comes across as being what he wants out of his collection rather than simply choosing the cars in it for the sake of view chasing. He's said in the past that he's had a one-in, one-out policy when it comes to getting new cars, so if he was swayed into something different it will be interesting to see what takes the Emira's place.

When it comes to new car content he tends to get it from vehicles loaned to him (from press fleets etc) rather than him going out and buying them.
couldn't agree more on his personal M.O., so hopefully being replaced with something that I would sell my Emira for!

Hmmm. This guy out here saying that Lotus told him the V6 was being discontinued and is already sold out. Huge if true.

(and he has doubled down in comments)

Anyone know anyone at Hethel who can confirm?
Doubled Down? Or just repeated what he said in a comment. Without a source it's just speculation, and there's a lot of that about. I live 6 miles from Hethel, and have a few contacts, have heard some rumours, but I'm not prepared to speculate at the moment.

Interesting. He was pretty down on the i4, both for lack of drama and slow DCT. Felt like a fair comparison. Hope they at least fix the DCT lag. That’s totally unexpected in a modern DCT and counterintuitive. DCT should be nearly instant.

He’s fast becoming my favourite reviewer. Totally agree that the drone on the highway is quite wearing, especially combined with the (worrying) gravel-grumble from the gearbox at sub-2000rpm. But the gear change, the look, and the overall theatre of the car are epic.

Doubled Down? Or just repeated what he said in a comment. Without a source it's just speculation, and there's a lot of that about. I live 6 miles from Hethel, and have a few contacts, have heard some rumours, but I'm not prepared to speculate at the moment.
Please speculate!

I'll humbly submit this review. With almost 13,000 views and 99% likes, I think it ranks up there. With over 20 Emira videos, I'm looking forward to creating more Emira content now that I finally have my own Emira. If there's some Emira content you've been looking for, but haven't found, let me know and maybe I can slot it in the production schedule. Best, Peter

I'll humbly submit this review. With almost 13,000 views and 99% likes, I think it ranks up there. With over 20 Emira videos, I'm looking forward to creating more Emira content now that I finally have my own Emira. If there's some Emira content you've been looking for, but haven't found, let me know and maybe I can slot it in the production schedule. Best, Peter

get some exhaust mods!

Thanks for adding this to the thread. Great review video!
Look forward to seeing some more footage now that you actually have your own car!