Cheeky little 2 min overview of Emira

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
This is a better advertisement than anything I've seen yet! Car looks good, sounds good... nice!!

The effect of rotating headlights is due to the scan rates of the LED's versus the scan rate of the camera. They aren't going to do that in reality. It's good to see them all on though, lots of light!

OP
Leonard

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I quite enjoyed that format
It's a great way of conveying a lot of information. You could actually speed that up considerably and the human brain would easily digest it. Its a reasonably modern marketing method
Be a good way for Lotus to show all the features quickly and in an easily posted format.

Last edited:

Pav

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Nice little vid that. Good effort and sound on the audio too (y)

roundincircles

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I wonder.....

Screenshot_20220719-171530_Google.jpg

Davebeats

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I've yet to see the blue in person but the glitter / sparkle effect at :52 was amazing

OP
Leonard

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I've yet to see the blue in person but the glitter / sparkle effect at :52 was amazing
It's a really nice colour. Ironically I think it's been less popular because it was the show car colour.
If it was a Porsche I'd be all over it Miami/Riviera/Shark blue etc
If you have ordered it you will love it 💙

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Does anyone else have any issue with the door handle mechanism? Just seems awkward and likely to catch fingers….. still, certainly not bad enough for me to cancel😂

Every new video about emira is a new opportunity to highlight a bug

Cutting42

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Does anyone else have any issue with the door handle mechanism? Just seems awkward and likely to catch fingers….. still, certainly not bad enough for me to cancel😂

Nope, very similar to my Tesla M3 handle. I do like the confusion of peoples faces as they try to open it for the first time

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I wasnt going to mention the cheap feeling switch gear 😇😅
If it's the XC40 type switchgear it's well made. I just have a feeling Lotus haven't done any artic testing so in winter at minus 5 the windows won't drop and the door handle won't release...

First Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I do. I've used them on other cars (can't remember what) and I think they are wierd. But didn't want to moan either. There are things I would prefer differently, but unfortunately Lotedidnt built it specifically for me so I couldn't choose my own door handles, or switch gear, or digital tachometer layout. But I like/love enough of everything else to keep wanting it badly!

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Aston Vantage, Nissan GTR, Fiat Barchetta. It’s all about being flush.