• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Cheeky little 2 min overview of Emira

KusaKusa

Reaction score
The guy has a TikTok that has a lot of this stuff. Nice with some of the super luxury vehicles.

The switch gear actually sounds more well-made and tighter than I expected. I'd say it competes in the same tier as Porsche/Audi's buttons.

OP
Leonard

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
The guy has a TikTok that has a lot of this stuff. Nice with some of the super luxury vehicles.

The switch gear actually sounds more well-made and tighter than I expected. I'd say it competes in the same tier as Porsche/Audi's buttons.

Hopefully we are getting him some more likes and follows 😁

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
wow...... how desperate have we become for reviews, releases from lotus, photos, drive bys, any crap that comes out about the emira and we are all over it like its made by Steven Spielberg.
It would have been nice if he had the phone the correct way up..ie horizontal at least....
No im not joining the giddy girls over these 2mins... where is the real deal?
What ever happened to shizzy.... catchpole I can understand as potentially has agreed something with lotus behind the scenes, but shizzy... where's his review?
I'll do my own before these guys release.....

OP
Leonard

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
wow...... how desperate have we become for reviews, releases from lotus, photos, drive bys, any crap that comes out about the emira and we are all over it like its made by Steven Spielberg.
It would have been nice if he had the phone the correct way up..ie horizontal at least....
No im not joining the giddy girls over these 2mins... where is the real deal?
What ever happened to shizzy.... catchpole I can understand as potentially has agreed something with lotus behind the scenes, but shizzy... where's his review?
I'll do my own before these guys release.....
Bah Humbug

MCS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

It’s in the same tier as Volvo 😉

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
not to steal the 2 mins wonder, but maybe this one isnt posted.... for those that didnt make it to goodwood, get ready to close your eyes when you see the rubber.. haha

then there is this at 11.20 if you dont want to see things like the rather good looking range rover sport: