VF Tuner for the Lotus Emira

FE 1.0 and FE 2.0 The ECUs are the same. Although I am not exactly sure how to determine a 1.0 from a 2.0, but every FE ECU we've seen all use the exact same file.
But something *else* Lotus changed, what it is I do not know.

FE 1.0 - works (according to you guys. I was not aware there was 1.0/2.0, I do not follow trim specs that closely)
FE 2.0 - so far no good / unknown
2025 - works
2026 - works
 
FE 1.0 and FE 2.0 The ECUs are the same. Although I am not exactly sure how to determine a 1.0 from a 2.0, but every FE ECU we've seen all use the exact same file.
But something *else* Lotus changed, what it is I do not know.

FE 1.0 - works (according to you guys. I was not aware there was 1.0/2.0, I do not follow trim specs that closely)
FE 2.0 - so far no good / unknown
2025 - works
2026 - works

Na, I’m an FE1.0, clone doesn’t work.
 
Could it be not about the car but about the batch of ECUs? Feels like somewhere Lotus must have done something with the ECUs that were BOTH installed in FE 2.0 and sold to customers. Then it would make sense that folks who have FE1.0 but bought a blank ECU from the funky batch (which could linger at suppliers even until today) are seeing issues, and owners who have fresher ECU generations, or pre-funk ECUs, do not.
 
That's the point. It was proof to show we aren't guinea pigging anyones vehicle.

There are posts in this thread of vehicles running the tune with no issue at all. But it looks like you didn't read them.
Some customers are on this forum, some are not.

Nobody was guinea pigged, requiring "videos of how smooth it is" from everyone is an unachievable requirement.
I have not been pointing blame at anyone, only trying to find all possible reasons for why this could happen on certain First editions.

Honestly with the constant animosity towards us.. this venture just isn't worth it anymore.
We will continue to to serve existing customers but if the only thing we get is constant animosity we will be pulling our product for the Emira platform.

Thank you, take care.
Don't take it personal, something about Lotus people lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top