Why did I just fit a JB4 to my i4 haha. Anyway this is great news and super promising. Speaking to the Aus lotus guys who developed the bathurst car, the CPU has been the ongoing issue for the tuning company responsible for bathurst engine remap.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Why did I just fit a JB4 to my i4 haha. Anyway this is great news and super promising. Speaking to the Aus lotus guys who developed the bathurst car, the CPU has been the ongoing issue for the tuning company responsible for bathurst engine remap.
@VF Tuner I’d be happy to buy the necessary hardware now (to map the Emira Turbo) and wait for the software to be ready later. If that’s a possibility?When we release our solution the "360hp/400hp" version won't matter because the *tuned* version will be much more![]()
@VF Tuner
With the ecu flash, is it possible to re-enable the AMG emotion-start that was disabled through an update a while back? this allowed a throttle blipped start when a paddle was pulled during ignition. And if re-enabling is not an option, would it be possible to program in a throttle blip on start to emulate it?
There are none, the feature's name suggests exactly what it is, it doesn't hurt the car any and was flashed out by AMG solely due to emissions regulation.Just so I can get a ‘handle’ on what you are hoping to achieve here, would you kindly outline the mechanical benefits that come from unnecessarily reving a cold engine that has, at initial startup, little to no oil circulating through all the intricate metal to metal surfaces?
I'm guessing like 3 people got it but hilarious none the less.Could possibly pump it in thru the Green Wire with no emissions concerns whatsoever...
Hi guys, any updates on the CPC tune? would be good to know your timeline to bring this to market.Just wanted to update you guys we have read/write/flash done.
And.... we have CPC reprogramming done. Actually we will be the first in the world to release CPC custom tuning soon.
I think tuner crickets is becoming contagious here.Things went crickets
Please elaborate on what weird shit I need to worry about because I’m about to buy the JB4? And later add headers and y-pipes?I've said it a few times, there's a reason there are crickets and no results. No one to date has found a commercially viable way to do the following:
1) Read/write the original in car ECU remotely (the handful of tuners that claim they have "cracked" the ECU either need to physically have the OE unit or are cloning to older AMG ECU's or something else that requires your physical presence).
2) and for those that have gotten as far as 1) above, they quickly realize, "oh shit, the CPC scales my "tuning wizardry back...". Said another way, the tuner also needs to crack the governing CPC. To date, no one has physically shown this to have been done (although some have claimed they have and then gone silent).
I am sure the second someone truly figures this
I've said it a few times, there's a reason there are crickets and no results. No one to date has found a commercially viable way to do the following:
1) Read/write the original in car ECU remotely (the handful of tuners that claim they have "cracked" the ECU either need to physically have the OE unit or are cloning to older AMG ECU's or something else that requires your physical presence).
2) and for those that have gotten as far as 1) above, they quickly realize, "oh shit, the CPC scales my "tuning wizardry back...". Said another way, the tuner also needs to crack the governing CPC. To date, no one has physically shown this to have been done (although some have claimed they have and then gone silent).
I am sure the second someone truly figures this out, they will first polish the solution quickly and then immediately have it to market to get the first mover advantage. You know, like the JB4. When it first came out, many jumped on it, then many realized, "oh shit the CPC is making it do weird shit".