First UK customer delivery

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congratulations @OUI131, it looks stunning!

Abgreenbank OUI131 01.jpeg

Abgreenbank OUI131 02.jpeg

Stand by for an avalanche of questions and requests for pictures!

💚

Kentviking

Emira Fan
Reaction score
How nice it is to see such welcome posts...this was almost exactly my original spec (I am now nimbus) and it does look simply great in the sunshine...roll on more deliveries and congrats on the great purchase

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Big celebrations tonight everyone 🥂We all need to partake in this momentous occasion First UK 🇬🇧 deliveries!!! I’m celebrating at Rudding Park for the night with nice meal etc ickle cocktails 🍹 in store hahaha 🤪

Yachtie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Very nice!! looking forward to seeing all the other colours gradually come through!!

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congratulations!!!! Glad to see someone is finally driving an Emira on the wrong side of the road ;)

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Congratulations @OUI131 ! Looks fantastic, and you couldn't have chosen a better registration plate. (y)

Judging by the colour of your Land Rover, I can see how DV was a hit - looks fantastic in the sun.

To think we all waited all this time to see photographs of DV, and then a real car appears as if by magic. Fantastic.

Enjoy!

lynchy73

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Great!

Looking forward to lots more UK cars getting delivered, hopefully accompanied by a lift in the general mood of all parties ;)

1stczechemira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Congratulations! Enjoy your Emira as I enjoy my one!

(The spec of the first UK Emira is a typical British sports car in my eyes - the combo of dark green exterior colour and tan leather looks very fine since decades 👍)