UK Auto Deliveries

Emira LV

Reaction score
Hi
I picked up my Emira FE in Hethel Yellow with black pack last Tuesday . The words as I left were "oh it seems some one has forgotten to activate your Scorpion tracker, you get yourself off and I will get on it for you."

To which I enquired about the next day whether it was now up and running ? to be answered by well its not really my department but will see what I can do?? what do I do now ??? not a happy bunny ! also will my insurance be void if its stolen as it is still not active ?also I paid GAP & a 3yr service plan where does one find the paper work for these products??

Attachments

• IMG_0382.jpeg
    IMG_0382.jpeg
    733.8 KB · Views: 43

Reaction score
My car has passed dealer PDI after having new steering pump, so hoped after 2 yrs and 2 months since pre-reveal deposit I thought good to go now.

Got my invoice on Wednesday and I paid small test amount before I would pay the balance. Rang CC and told to call next day to confirm it was received.

Tried all day yesterday to speak to CC (7 calls and appears that at 30mins you are cut off). Tried chat at 4.25pm and waited...... but at 5pm was cut off with message they had closed.

Sent email and tried to call at 9am today but they are closed. I got an email later this morning to say they had received my test payment, but it wasn't the same as I sent so don't feel confident to send over the big numbers.

Guess they are closed now until Tuesday and I am due to collect on Wednesday.

You really couldn't make this farce up.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Sorry to hear you're having so many problems. LCC don't open until 10am, so no point calling till then.

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you're having so many problems. LCC don't open until 10am, so no point calling till then.
Noo ☹️I should have called later. Message did say press 1 to leave message but didn't work.

Never had a reply to my email at midday

Reaction score
Noo ☹️I should have called later. Message did say press 1 to leave message but didn't work.

Never had a reply to my email at midday
I think I have only spoken to LCC 2 or 3 times in the last 2 years and been fairly relaxed about all the delays, but to be so close and now not able to get them to take my money ☹️

The Emira will be my 11th Lotus and 4th brand new one and out of buying nearly 50 cars sadly this is the most painful experience I have had.

Just hope it is pain free after delivery, or I will be going down the Vantage route but at least my Exige is a keeper.

Tim

Reaction score
Hi
I picked up my Emira FE in Hethel Yellow with black pack last Tuesday . The words as I left were "oh it seems some one has forgotten to activate your Scorpion tracker, you get yourself off and I will get on it for you."

To which I enquired about the next day whether it was now up and running ? to be answered by well its not really my department but will see what I can do?? what do I do now ??? not a happy bunny ! also will my insurance be void if its stolen as it is still not active ?also I paid GAP & a 3yr service plan where does one find the paper work for these products??
When they activate it you get an email from Lotus Track (Scorpion) to set up your account… once you login you get to see if you have the ✅ or ❌ for the “installation complete”.

…I had Scorpion out this morning and they changed my tracker. Bad batch apparently.

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Missed a call from CS today.
Tried calling and emailing but no response.
I bet my car has been sat in the rain for the last month or so. Ah well my doing so I cant moan...

Reaction score
Called LCC this morning and they had received my test payment last Wednesday (y)

I spoke to Barclays and by 11am had paid Lotus in full and while I was waiting to speak to LCC to confirm they had received, I got email saying was received.

All good to pickup tomorrow at Oakmere. :)