Anyone received their 30 day notification yet?

OP
J

jpizzle

Emira Fan
Reaction score
So we're halfway through the week when July delivery customers should be contacted - anyone heard anythinI a

So we're halfway through the week when July delivery customers should be contacted - anyone heard anything yet?
I have noticed many of the positive views on the reviews have been from July and August deliveries (like myself) however I predict if there are more delays announced this week this forum will go OFF!!!

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Been advised by Lotus that we will be (July deliveries) updated this week. As others have said. No sure if good or bad!
Yearh I also happen to ask CS today and was also told the same thing the suspense is killing me doh. 🫣I will be absolutely buzzing if the car excites me - I think I need a lot to get me revved up hahah 🤭

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
With everything going on in the world right now, if it slips a week or two into August is it really the end of the world?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Not heard anything so far. General update to all July folks is supposed to be this week. Personal contact is this week and next 2-3 weeks - I was told this or next week for mine in first 50.

Goodwood will be interesting if they delay contacting and/or delivery.

August delivery not the end of the world, just would be nice to have some clarity on timing so other things can be organised around it.

Per one of the other threads, they are building 20+ cars a day this week, so dealer demos should be finished this week then they'll start the customer cars. If they're at full 20+ per day they only need 10ish days to build all the customer cars planned for July delivery.

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
They have started production so someone has said in a different thread. So lets assume the following.....

29 cars a day
4 days a week = 116 cars a week
Minus dealer/showroom cars and left hand drive cars going abroad.

You do the maths for your own car?

Starting yesterday I've allowed 44 build days up to Thursday the 25th of August based on a four day week.

So thats roughly 1,276 cars built and ready to go end of August, obviously that back end numbers will be September delivery.

I reckon around 700 ish customer deliveries by this point ? (End of August)

(Assuming no further delays)

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Not heard anything so far. General update to all July folks is supposed to be this week. Personal contact is this week and next 2-3 weeks - I was told this or next week for mine in first 50.

Goodwood will be interesting if they delay contacting and/or delivery.

August delivery not the end of the world, just would be nice to have some clarity on timing so other things can be organised around it.

Per one of the other threads, they are building 20+ cars a day this week, so dealer demos should be finished this week then they'll start the customer cars. If they're at full 20+ per day they only need 10ish days to build all the customer cars planned for July delivery.
Yes I too am meant to be July, but in all honesty, if it slips a few weeks or even a month, I know there will be doom and gloom bunch, but I wont be one of them. It would however be nice to have an actual date. In any case I have july 29th as lotus track thingy, so would be nice to collect the day before or after, rather than head up several days before hand.....

Slowly slowly catchy monkey

schorsch

Reaction score
July was my first info, then delayed to September. Don't know what will happen now. I might get a bit of a problem, because I only wanted to register the car from March til October. 😄
I have gotten a similar info from my dealer (Komotec). I was supposed to get delivery in June/July but a few weeks ago they told me that September is more realistic.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I have gotten a similar info from my dealer (Komotec). I was supposed to get delivery in June/July but a few weeks ago they told me that September is more realistic.
I think anyone out side of the UK is looking at September at the earliest and of course this could get worse, but that we will only know when we see if UK's Julyers get worse.... and with customs and shipping and registering, Id be thinking pretty much October for EU deliveries myself.

Hedge

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’m sure they’re doing everything they can to get the cars out the door.

I’m a July delivery (shifter from June). If they do have another delay, big or small, it would be great to still have a date for delivery, even if it’s an August or September date that gives them and us some certainty and we can plan for.

I wouldn’t assume that because 30 cars are getting assembled per day that means 300 cars are getting delivered in 10 days time. I’d guess post production processes, like QA and snagging and the shipping to Oxford (I forget what they do there, is it the PDI?) are going to add time until the whole delivery pipeline is full.

So, I’d reckon they’ll be going great to get dealer cars delivered by end of first week of July (just 2-3 weeks away).

Who knows though, we may see a cavalcade of Emira’s at Goodwood? Plus an i4, plus an Eletre?

Lots of guessing! :)

But exciting!

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
July was my first info, then delayed to September. Don't know what will happen now. I might get a bit of a problem, because I only wanted to register the car from March til October. 😄
Exactly the same info I have for my build in Spain. No. more news as. of now. Guess we'll have to wait and. see how the start and ramp up production in the next weeks for the first Uk builds

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
It’s like watching paint dry, I even take my phone now to the ladies just in case the call comes through - Maybe tomorrow then 🤞The suspense has been building for almost a year now so really hoping my test drive is not an anti-climax🤞Keep checking the forum to see if anyone has had their calls it’s a full time occupation lol
I would of actually like to test drive the Evora just to compare the Emira against -been browsing the prices on auto trader although of course it’s not as sexy looking

vision

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Do we even know that they have started production yet??
Im due August, emailed today asking if they can advise a delivery day as I need to book a holiday. Within 10 minutes they got back to me confirming it will be August but will not be able to confirm exactly until July

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Im due August, emailed today asking if they can advise a delivery day as I need to book a holiday. Within 10 minutes they got back to me confirming it will be August but will not be able to confirm exactly until July
thats kind of encouraging..... but id not be putting too much money on it yet though :)

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Do we even know that they have started production yet??
A couple of people on factory tours this week had it confirmed they are building dealer demo cars at the moment and output is 20-30 cars per day. That suggests they could get demos done this week and start customer cars next week.

Assuming they have enough parts…

Last edited:

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
It’s like watching paint dry, I even take my phone now to the ladies just in case the call comes through - Maybe tomorrow then 🤞The suspense has been building for almost a year now so really hoping my test drive is not an anti-climax🤞Keep checking the forum to see if anyone has had their calls it’s a full time occupation lol
I would of actually like to test drive the Evora just to compare the Emira against -been browsing the prices on auto trader although of course it’s not as sexy looking
You make me feel less alone in my craziness...lol

OP
J

jpizzle

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I feel today is the day when some will receive their call...

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I feel today is the day when some will receive their call...
Hang on a minute, I think I can hear Hethel now winding up the phone 😁

Screenshot_20220616-092524_Chrome.jpg