• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Quick U.S. Update

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
For those on this forum who argued with me about Lotus being out of their minds to limit the FE to those who already placed deposits as early as July and not honour the pricing that deposits were made on and communicated with those customers. I’m just going to leave this right here:

2 days later and their stock is down 25%. Earlier today they decided to roll it back, their share price has not recovered.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
For those on this forum who argued with me about Lotus being out of their minds to limit the FE to those who already placed deposits as early as July and not honour the pricing that deposits were made on and communicated with those customers. I’m just going to leave this right here:

2 days later and their stock is down 25%. Earlier today they decided to roll it back, their share price has not recovered.

Take the stock market impacts or share impacts out of this story for a moment. It’s just sh!tty and bad for the customer.

Rivian is similar:
No sales. Just like Emira only even worse - the company has zero sales.

Take a customer, who is taking a shot on you and helping you determine capacity, and slowly show them your middle finger… Gross. Ugly. Bad.

Lotus has to be more intelligent.
I don’t pray but I may.

#ForCommonSense

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
My dealer originally thought my order was going to be due April... but Lotus notified that they want it earlier. Sent my 10k wire today! I'm officially committed as it's non refundable now... 15k that is!
So many questions.
How did the final order get submitted exactly?
Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkling

Emira Fan
Reaction score
i can see that for a fe with oct - dec delivery . 4 days into march and no damn packages prices

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My dealer originally thought my order was going to be due April... but Lotus notified that they want it earlier. Sent my 10k wire today! I'm officially committed as it's non refundable now... 15k that is!
Who's your dealer, Park Place? I got the same, only not about sending all the orders in a batch.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yeah... My SA was guessing... So not sure how accurate it was.

I'm curious if this earlier order request is their initial way of weeding out people on the fence? Maybe not.

What did Park Place tell you?

From Facebook, sounds like other USA dealers got the same communication though for initial earlier order requests.
My guy just emailed the wiring info, and said to wire the $10k and send my configuration code from the configurator, which I did. He acknowledged that he received it, and said he'd contact me to confirm.

Clam

Reaction score
Lol at least we are in this together brother. I've been going crazy trying to figure out what to do. I keep researching other cars but my heart wants to stick with the emira because I've been in this since last July. I was told at the time I was 66th on the list. So I figure I might not get a 1st edition but seeing what other dealers have been allocated and knowing naples is supposedly the largest makes me hopeful. Either way I just want to know and what pisses me off is knowing they have the allocation numbers. What is the benefit of withholding that from the public?
I asked about the largest allocation in the USA and my dealer told me that Naples, Florida received 70 FE slots. Hope this helps some folks.

VINSANITY

Reaction score
Adding on here to what many have said, finally submitted my deposit this week. Estimated production of 2500 next year, the dealer I contacted (Naples) has over 200 deposits and estimates H2 2023 delivery for me.