Alex's Verde Ithaca Evora GT Journal

OP
VL3X

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Summer is finally here and car season officially back in swing in my part of the world. This morning's local Cars & Coffee season opener was something else! There had to be around 4k people there and I saw everything from Paganis, Bugattis, and Rimacs to Cyber Trucks, a Huracan Sterrato, and a 3 wheel Reliant Robin! There were even 4 other Evoras and a Lotus Seven there!

I stopped by Lotus of Philly on my way home in hopes of seeing Atlantis Blue in person, but it was tucked away when I got there. I did get to finally see Seneca (close to the spec I originally ordered) and Dark Verdant in person finally. Stunning cars! Can't wait to start seeing these on the road.

I posted some pics from the meet and with the Seneca Emira on my Instagram:

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Summer is finally here and car season officially back in swing in my part of the world. This morning's local Cars & Coffee season opener was something else! There had to be around 4k people there and I saw everything from Paganis, Bugattis, and Rimacs to Cyber Trucks, a Huracan Sterrato, and a 3 wheel Reliant Robin! There were even 4 other Evoras and a Lotus Seven there!

I stopped by Lotus of Philly on my way home in hopes of seeing Atlantis Blue in person, but it was tucked away when I got there. I did get to finally see Seneca (close to the spec I originally ordered) and Dark Verdant in person finally. Stunning cars! Can't wait to start seeing these on the road.

I posted some pics from the meet and with the Seneca Emira on my Instagram:

Nice Spyker!! Also, great shots! 😎