Anyone received their 30 day notification yet?

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Yesterday I emailed customer service to ask where I’m at and was told to now expect a Sep delivery (August build). I placed my deposit on launch day. Seneca, Manual, no privacy glass, Alcantara, Tracker & Black wheels…
That’s not too bad at least give us an update. Sadly the updates get changed on a regular basis

A week before Goodwood I was still being told I was on for a July delivery, That’s with an auto gearbox

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
They've started calling people to give updates on delivery month, as I've seen some posts on FB and other forums from people who have been called.

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
They've started calling people to give updates on delivery month, as I've seen some posts on FB and other forums from people who have been called.
but none of the 'keen as mustard' enthusiasts on here????????? :unsure:

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I've only see 2-3 and they look like the delays are in line with what we picked up at Goodwood, so 1-2 months later than original delivery month - June to August, July to September. One I think was 3 months but deposit date suggested was borderline June/July to start with.

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I've only see 2-3 and they look like the delays are in line with what we picked up at Goodwood, so 1-2 months later than original delivery month - June to August, July to September. One I think was 3 months but deposit date suggested was borderline June/July to start with.

Anything more on the auto boxes ?

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Are we going to be put out of our misery today with a phone call or email
hmmmmmmm

i just had a call from harrogate, which died as I answered it, as it always seems to from this company, called back and it was Lotus!...
However, it was just a friendly saying hello call to make sure everything was okay with my Spanish order.

We then got talking about delays and UK deliveries etc at which point I was highly recommended to get a factory delivery for the UK car as it would normally be Scott who is in charge of that side of things and as others on here have said, the lady I spoke to, told me there is no one who knows more about Lotus and he is very enthusiastic and helpful etc.
I also learned a few other things, about the Eletre and the first person in the queue for the Emira, interesting but not that interesting for this forum.
I was finally told I had turned off reception of their marketing emails re emira and other cars etc. No idea how or when I did that, but they turned them back on.
So in answer to your question, no, I dont think you or anyone will be getting a call for the 30 day delivery count down today or any time this month :(, but yes in theory, we should be getting some kind of decent update on timings ....

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Anything more on the auto boxes ?
No more since Goodwood so far. LCC call handling team should now have the same individual info as the team had at Goodwood, so maybe give them a call?

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
No more since Goodwood so far. LCC call handling team should now have the same individual info as the team had at Goodwood, so maybe give them a call?
I called them Friday and they said I'm still August delivery when the last time I spoke to them it was September lol

Clearly none of it is accurate, I think ill just wait for my call and update you all accordingly .

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
I called them Friday and they said I'm still August delivery when the last time I spoke to them it was September lol

Clearly none of it is accurate, I think ill just wait for my call and update you all accordingly .
At this point 👉 I'd say don't even worry about it until you are sat in it

Hedge

Emira Fan
Reaction score
At this point 👉 I'd say don't even worry about it until you are sat in
You’re right. Literally nothing anyone can add or say unfortunately, unless they’ve seen production versions of the cars. And as far as I know no one has seen, let alone driven, a production version of the car.

But, it will come. Once it’s here the delays will be forgotten quickly enough.

ETA: goodness knows what’s happened with the formatting there!

roundincircles

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I received this which seems to say….please be patient and we will let you know….I’ve never heard that unprecedented demand led to production delays!

Dear Roundincircles

All deliveries for the Emira have been delayed. This is due to the unprecedented demand we have received which has had a knock on effect with production and capacity.
The factory is 6-8 weeks behind on their production schedule. We last updated you that your car was due for build in July, so it is now scheduled for 6-8 weeks later than that. This means your estimated build month will now be September.

If there is anything I can do to help in the meantime, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Kind regards,

jimbobc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the first i4s need to be confirmed by Friday 1st July (spec wise). Don't see the point of giving them another £3k now if it is definitely delayed

Cutting42

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the first i4s need to be confirmed by Friday 1st July (spec wise). Don't see the point of giving them another £3k now if it is definitely delayed

I was wondering about that although I have paid the 2nd payment, was wondering if they will extend the deadline for specification lock

Hedge

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I received this which seems to say….please be patient and we will let you know….I’ve never heard that unprecedented demand led to production delays!

Dear Roundincircles

All deliveries for the Emira have been delayed. This is due to the unprecedented demand we have received which has had a knock on effect with production and capacity.
The factory is 6-8 weeks behind on their production schedule. We last updated you that your car was due for build in July, so it is now scheduled for 6-8 weeks later than that. This means your estimated build month will now be September.

If there is anything I can do to help in the meantime, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Kind regards,
Suggests the person who wrote that hasn’t seen Matt Windle’s video message.

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

Dear Roundincircles

Kind regards,
We’re going round in circles here 😊

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Dear Roundincircles

Kind regards,
That seems to be saying 6-8 weeks on the most recent (already +1 month delayed) date, not on top of the original delivery month. But that's inconsistent with what I and others were told at Goodwood - I was originally June, then July and told on Thu likely to be early Aug (maybe late July).

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I think it's reasonable to ask them if that deadline still applies given they are delaying delivery dates.

Hedge

Emira Fan
Reaction score
That seems to be saying 6-8 weeks on the most recent (already +1 month delayed) date, not on top of the original delivery month. But that's inconsistent with what I and others were told at Goodwood - I was originally June, then July and told on Thu likely to be early Aug (maybe late July).
I do hope you get yours in July.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some cars are shipped then.

But I reckon odds and sods only. Followed by a dribble before supply chain is healthier (not sure when that would be).

Really is time for me to switch off the notifications until we get those 30 day calls.