The official Lotus Emira Deposit thread

bif

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Deposit down a few days ago. Trying to absorb any new tid bits on options by watching every single video out there. Am leaning toward yellow, green or maybe the red. Looking forward to a car coming to sit in and play with around November before the official orders start. (per dealer).

Might get some new info out of car week too!

Emiro

Reaction score
Put deposit down at the Lotus of Pompano dealer. Got a receipt from the dealer. Did you guys who placed deposits in dealers (excluding Lotus direct deposits from people in the UK) also get a direct confirmation from Lotus? I'd be nice to get that.

Last edited:

BSC

Reaction score
I placed a 5k refundable deposit 💵 before the car was even launched back in early May. Needless to say definitely happy about making that decision, as I’ll get the first customer delivered Emira in Sydney Australia 🇦🇺 in July 2022.
Placed mine right after the launch in Melbourne. But I am not fussed about getting the first edition.

Murazurrai

Reaction score
I’m Jarryl from Singapore. I had to put down SGD10k (~USD 7.5k) for an express of interest. Lotus Singapore mentioned that there are about 30 deposits as of a few days ago. The First edition V6 will cost around SGD 350k in Singapore(~USD 270k).
Inline 4 car will only be available in Q4 of 2023. ( Not confirmed )

Black Pack DARK VERDANT with ice grey leather V6 torque converter.

Attachments

• RN 2601890 - Jarryl Hong $10000.pdf
    222.7 KB · Views: 92

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I
Put deposit down at the Lotus of Pompano dealer. Got a receipt from the dealer. Did you guys that placed deposits in dealers also get a direct confirmation from Lotus? I'd be nice to get that.
I placed the deposit directly with Lotus. Yet to receive any confirmation. Dealer said that a lot are in the same situation.
I'm not fussed, I have plenty of time to save my pennies.

Den

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I

I placed the deposit directly with Lotus. Yet to receive any confirmation. Dealer said that a lot are in the same situation.
I'm not fussed, I have plenty of time to save my pennies.
I placed my deposit direct with with Lotus yesterday and immediately received a confirmation email with a reference number?

Wilsdorf

Reaction score
Deposit paid a few weeks ago. Looking forward to seeing the full options, specs and pricing, but ideally I’m waiting for an AMG version.

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi all. I recently submitted a deposit for an Emira. For those of you who have placed a deposit with a US Lotus dealer, what did you receive back as a confirmation? Is there a receipt, reference or an allocation number?

Seburke

Reaction score
Hi all. I recently submitted a deposit for an Emira. For those of you who have placed a deposit with a US Lotus dealer, what did you receive back as a confirmation? Is there a receipt, reference or an allocation number?
I placed my deposit with Jamie at Aston Martin Boston and received an email with a .pdf scan of a Purchase Order with my $2500 listed as partial payment towards Elmira MSRP (Refundable deposit until allocation date). Attached was a credit card receipt for the same amount. I called to put down my deposit on 7/15/21 around 5PM. There was no reference or allocation number. They (Aston Martin Boston) had started taking orders that morning and I was number 14!

PaulP

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Deposit today. Was told will be 2023 until I get a car :(
Will be awaiting some real world reviews and the next generation M2 comp is also in the running as I have owned BMW for some time, but my plan is to try to wait, just was planning a new car early next year not an entire year or MORE later....

(edit: was told I'm number 93 on the dealer list - they didn't tell me where I am on the whole lotus list, if there is one)

Last edited:

Vipers2000

Reaction score
Placed my $2500 down for one if the first edition‘s at Victory Lotus in NJ. I am #10 on the list, make mine yellow/ black pack/ superlight silver wheels! Can’t wait!

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Deposit today. Was told will be 2023 until I get a car :(
Will be awaiting some real world reviews and the next generation M2 comp is also in the running as I have owned BMW for some time, but my plan is to try to wait, just was planning a new car early next year not an entire year or MORE later....
I put my deposit on the 8th July, and I've been told Christmas 2022. That translates to 2023 also. Makes sense as the first ones won't come off the line until spring 2022, and then the first AMG engines end of summer 2022 (so I'm told).

as7920

Reaction score
I put my deposit on the 8th July, and I've been told Christmas 2022. That translates to 2023 also. Makes sense as the first ones won't come off the line until spring 2022, and then the first AMG engines end of summer 2022 (so I'm told).

Wow, that's mad. Only opened up deposits on 7th (officially).