Spotted: Emiras seen in the wild

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Lovely colour ! Congrats !

I also saw another DV with silver wheels on Ledborough Lane today - shout if anyone on here !

We should do a Heart and Magpies meet or something ? šŸ§
šŸ‘

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Magma Emira lives just around the corner from me and my DV in HP9. If you are on here then let me know. You drove past my house seconds after I put my DV away. Considered chasing you down the street but thought that might border on uncool. Plus I didnā€™t have the right shoes on.
I am full Magma in HP14. I have seen a Nimbus and a Seneca in local area but have yet to chase anyone down the street!

fatjase

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
In the Dales yesterday. We had been for a pint at one of our favourite pubs and I walked out to this in the car park. I swiftly returned to the pub and tracked down the owner who was very kind to throw me the key and let us have a look around while he enjoyed a pint.

Attachments

• 20230429_160852.jpg
    20230429_160852.jpg
    339.5 KB · Views: 191
  • 20230429_160828.jpg
    20230429_160828.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 194
  • 20230429_160814.jpg
    20230429_160814.jpg
    709.1 KB · Views: 194

Emirahep

Emira Fan
Reaction score
In the Dales yesterday. We had been for a pint at one of our favourite pubs and I walked out to this in the car park. I swiftly returned to the pub and tracked down the owner who was very kind to throw me the key and let us have a look around while he enjoyed a pint.
What a gent !šŸ‘šŸ»

Andrew P

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Lovely colour ! Congrats !

I also saw another DV with silver wheels on Ledborough Lane today - shout if anyone on here !

We should do a Heart and Magpies meet or something ? šŸ§
Yes - sounds good. Possibly around tomorrow or weekend of 13/14th

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
What is Heart and Magpie?

OK just googled it. Didnā€™t know they had car meets. In fact I thought that pub was called something else.

I do know about the car meets at Beaconsfield services.

Reading their web site - Magpies web site says modern exotics not allowed!

Last edited:

Andrew P

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
What is Heart and Magpie?

OK just googled it. Didnā€™t know they had car meets. In fact I thought that pub was called something else.

I do know about the car meets at Beaconsfield services.

Reading their web site - Magpies web site says modern exotics not allowed!
Never been there & no idea on that. Iā€˜m happy to meet up anywhere within a reasonable distance of Amersham, Beaconsfield etc.

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
DV Emira on the M8 last night - are you on here?

Morning all (other more timezone appropriate greetings are available...), approaching J3 eastbound on the M8 last night (Tuesday 9th around 18:20) I spied an Emira ahead of me. The closer it got the better it looked and I pulled alongside to give the driver a big thumbs up, which he clearly appreciated.

Pulling slowly ahead I was able to appreciate the front view of the Emira in my rear view mirror - boy, what a view! There was something really different about seeing it on the move on the road - what struck me about the front was a delicacy and lack of bulk and bloated-ness, which you see in some cars including supercars, which I had not noticed before. There was a finesse and a lightness to its appearance that kinda blew me away. Oh, and it just looked gorgeous too.

Nearly 900 miles into my own DV Emira ownership it was great to be able to see what others are seeing when I'm on the road - no wonder they look so happy when they see mine.

If you are on this forum, Mr fellow DV Emira owner, sorry I was too slow to wave back when we split at Newbridge roundabout, drop me a note here if you want to meet up. I was in the silver 911 Carrera 4S.

Last edited:

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Seneca Blue with reg ending LOT in Forest Row this afternoon heading south as I was heading north in the yellow GT430 - waves exchanged šŸ‘‹šŸ»

Kentviking

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Magma Emira leaving Langton Green in direction of Groombridge. I was in our Nimbus, so our first Emira to Emira pass and wave. Guessing it is Adam referenced earlier...despite the low number of cars out there I think we are a high usage lot...can't imagine why?

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Saw first Emira (Seneca ) in my local area of Durham this afternoon on Newcastle road. I got ever so excited I was the mad women that flashed & waved at you in a Thundernight 240i - car looked fabulous great road presence low n wide šŸ‘ - are you local ish or passing thro ā€¦ā€¦

Billyidoliser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Saw first Emira (Seneca ) in my local area of Durham this afternoon on Newcastle road. I got ever so excited I was the mad women that flashed & waved at you in a Thundernight 240i - car looked fabulous great road presence low n wide šŸ‘ - are you local ish or passing thro ā€¦ā€¦
Wonder if this was picked up from Hethel on Friday, when I picked up my Magma, which is now prowling the roads around IP6, if anyone wants to get in touch? šŸ’‹

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yellow Emira spotted about 2 hours ago in slow traffic on Marlow bypass. I was going the other way on a motorcycle so you would not have known I was there, but I saw you!

M100man

Reaction score
Yellow Emira spotted about 2 hours ago in slow traffic on Marlow bypass. I was going the other way on a motorcycle so you would not have known I was there, but I saw you!
Thatā€™s my car ! Thatā€™s a coincidence!

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Sounds like you are a candidate to join the next South Bucks Emira Owners get together then!