Spotted: Emiras seen in the wild

JohnHoward

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Not really a video review as such, but trying to slip it in under the radar @TomE

An Emira on my 'stomping ground!' - and its not mine!

Alderley Edge is only one village away from me and we go there most weekends. Home of footballers, show offs, the filthy rich and it seems - an Emira owner. Alderley Edge is a real hot spot for car spotting, it gets crazy in the summer. In the time it takes to drink a coffee at one of the pavement cafes at the weekend, you can see half a dozen Ferraris, loads of Aston Martins, numerous Lambos to name just some.

Only a very short clip (see timestamps), but it is the first sighting/Youtube recording from this area.

Timestamp 1:11 for the drive by
Timestamp 1:35 for the demonstrators at Lotus Prestbury. The dark verdant is the driving demo, I assume the other is a showroom model (it wasn't there when I had my test drive)

Last edited:

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thanks, I've moved your post from the Reviews thread and taken the opportunity to start a new topic for the Emiras we're now going to start spotting out on the roads as more get delivered to customers :)

I assume the Seneca Blue one in the showroom was awaiting handover to a customer, as none of the dealers have a second showroom car (technically, one dealer has got a traded-in car they are using in the showroom while selling it). I wonder who owns the Magma one in the drive-by.

I used to work between Alderley Edge and Wilmslow, so remember seeing all the footballers and other celebrities driving around in their supercars.

Billyidoliser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Seen a Seneca Blue yesterday passing through Stowupland (Nr Ipswich, for those not in the know) at around 5pm yesterday, if the owner is on here and local, would love you to get in touch, I have my Magma coming in May!
I've spent the last 20 months looking at videos, reviews, pictures etc and thought I knew this car better than any I've ever owned, but the road presence of this car is unbelievable, when I saw it from distance coming towards me I shouted at the missus ...."look a Lambo",!!! How foolish did I feel?

Emirahep

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Thanks, I've moved your post from the Reviews thread and taken the opportunity to start a new topic for the Emiras we're now going to start spotting out on the roads as more get delivered to customers :)

I assume the Seneca Blue one in the showroom was awaiting handover to a customer, as none of the dealers have a second showroom car (technically, one dealer has got a traded-in car they are using in the showroom while selling it). I wonder who owns the Magma one in the drive-by.

I used to work between Alderley Edge and Wilmslow, so remember seeing all the footballers and other celebrities driving around in their supercars.

Tom, B&C have a Seneca Blue Emira that has a sign on it saying something like Showroom Car. As opposed to the 3 other cars that has Sold please don’t touch signs. The blue one in addition to the Nimbus demo that I drove last week.

Mistral

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Seen a Seneca Blue yesterday passing through Stowupland (Nr Ipswich, for those not in the know) at around 5pm yesterday, if the owner is on here and local, would love you to get in touch, I have my Magma coming in May!
I've spent the last 20 months looking at videos, reviews, pictures etc and thought I knew this car better than any I've ever owned, but the road presence of this car is unbelievable, when I saw it from distance coming towards me I shouted at the missus ...."look a Lambo",!!! How foolish did I feel?
I've almost finished running in, 850 miles, and, as it was dry, thought I'd go for a quick run before dinner. I'd spent the afternoon getting my S1 Elise ready for coming off SORN on 1st April so can't use it yet, but needed to go out in something 😊

Yachtie

Emira Fan
Reaction score

Wasn’t me but I was driving a Seneca Blue one up A12 then through Hadleigh towards Lavenham. Be good to catch up when you get yours!

Billyidoliser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I've almost finished running in, 850 miles, and, as it was dry, thought I'd go for a quick run before dinner. I'd spent the afternoon getting my S1 Elise ready for coming off SORN on 1st April so can't use it yet, but needed to go out in something 😊
Hi Mistral
So it was you? Are you local? Able to meet up, would love to see your car as that was pretty much my original spec, perhaps you could PM me?
Regards

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
If you are anywhere near Caffeine and Machine tomorrow lunchtime (Friday) you may well spot mine.

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
You are not alone. First time I saw a silver Evora in the rear view mirror, I thought… “oh a Ferrari is back there in traffic”. Once it was right behind me, I realized what it was… and I own an Evora 🫢

Emira28

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Spotted a Magma Red Emira around the Cambridge/Royston area over the weekend. Looked fantastic on the road. Very distinguished colour.

nelly111s

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Spotted in Chorley by my wife. Clearly OK for the supermarket run!
E7BEB45B-965D-459B-BB07-8A407738693F.jpeg

Wonza

Emira Fan
Reaction score
That Chorley Lancashire? That’s where I’m based! As my Emira delivery is due next month I was hoping to at least be the first DV Emira around here!
I live not too far away. Same DV and tan interior.

SteveB

Reaction score
Yep. Morrison's Chorley, Lancs.

You're not the only DV in the village!
Ha - I was born in Chorley and lived there for 19 years. My mum still lives there so may be sightings of a NG later in the summer!

Andy H

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My first sighting in the wild: a yellow Emira driving south on the M11 near the M25 turning late Saturday afternoon. One careful lady owner. No pic alas as I was driving. Looked very special next to all the usual motorway dross.

Kentviking

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Seneca blue in Tunbridge Wells...(doubt there is more than one yet)... but my wife and son met you a week or so ago on the Lamborghini forecourt taking photos of your pride and joy in appropriate company...is it anyone on here? sounded like you have been enjoying your experience. And then I saw you last night driving through Tunbridge Wells itself...correction...I heard you first (which is an encouraging sign) I am going through checkout process now so hope to join you within a month or so.