Lotus in the Peak 8-10 July Derbyshire - event thread

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Its my friends old 240. He likes to make his cars better than new - his thread on this one below

Awesome love that, will give it a read thank you 😊

For the drivers

Reaction score
Lovely, thanks for that. (y)

That Scura (#6 of 35) was up for sale recently, so wonder whether it was the new owner who brought it along.

I fact, I wonder whether the Exige S2 parked up next to the Scura is an RGB in Carbon Gray...it certainly has the forged wheels.
The new owner of the Scura brought the car to the Friday barbecu. He could not make the Sunday event due to other commitments , so he let Central Lotus display the car on there stand. Yes the S2 parked along side Scura on the Friday is a RGB.

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
The new owner of the Scura brought the car to the Friday barbecu. He could not make the Sunday event due to other commitments , so he let Central Lotus display the car on there stand. Yes the S2 parked along side Scura on the Friday is a RGB.
Super, thanks for confirming.

Great to hear that those two Exige S2 specials were in attendance. I haven't seen a Carbon Gray RGB up close, but good to see that it, and the Scura were parked up together. (y)

Do you happen to know the RGB's number by any chance?

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Its my friends old 240. He likes to make his cars better than new - his thread on this one below
Ah, I had seen that thread on Exiges.com.

That was a quite the project. (y)

For the drivers

Reaction score
Super, thanks for confirming.

Great to hear that those two Exige S2 specials were in attendance. I haven't seen a Carbon Gray RGB up close, but good to see that it, and the Scura were parked up together. (y)

Do you happen to know the RGB's number by any chance?
No sorry

OP
TomE

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Have you looked to see if there’s an RGB register on exiges.com? I know there’s one for the S1 Exiges.

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score