Spotted: Emiras seen in the wild

JClem

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The top of the V6 engine cover is visible under the rear hatch - the i4 sits lower and has a dark engine cover.

Plus no ADAS sensor pod in the front grille.
You’ve got better eyes than me! I can’t make anything out under the hatch.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The top of the V6 engine cover is visible under the rear hatch - the i4 sits lower and has a dark engine cover.

Plus no ADAS sensor pod in the front grille.
It doesn't have the yellow stripes, therefore it is not mine.
When to the garage to double check just in case.
Just another excuse to see the car, since I am not allowed to drive it today.

scoates

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Spotted my first one on the road today! On the A93 just outside Dinnet this afternoon saw a Seneca Blue while I was cycling. Think it was overtaking another car, it sounded good! Got very excited when I spotted it haha

For the drivers

Reaction score
Seneca Blue Auto at the Sturgate straight last night, great spec, black leather interior, yellow 12 o’clock marker on the steering wheel. It looked fantastic, it did not do any runs
IMG_6831.jpeg
IMG_6824.jpeg
so can not compare it with other similar cars. I did take my 570 down the straight and have to say Launch control is truly amazing takes your breath away.

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Saw a Hethel Yellow/red interior when on my vacation June 17th around 2pm in Lauterbrunnen Switzerland. Long way to go for me to see my first Emira in the wild outside of the factory where we were 9 days prior.
Saw a lot of gawkers checking it out and snapping pics as they walked by.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Saw a Hethel Yellow/red interior when on my vacation June 17th around 2pm in Lauterbrunnen Switzerland. Long way to go for me to see my first Emira in the wild outside of the factory where we were 9 days prior.
Saw a lot of gawkers checking it out and snapping pics as they walked by.
That's beautiful country! I stayed for a few days in Interlaken and passed by Lauterbrunnen on our way to Jaunfraujoch. The scenery is spectacular. It's a great spot to see a bright yellow Emira, to be sure!

Andy H

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Emiras must be like (very pretty) buses - none for ages then two in one day:

Seneca Blue on the A65 northbound heading into the Dales from Skipton. It was in convoy with a Lambo, Ferrari and Cayman so either someone with rich friends or possibly a magazine shoot?

Then Hethel Yellow on the M11 northbound between Cambridge and Stanstead. I'm pretty sure I've seen that one before on the M11.

nelly111s

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Emiras must be like (very pretty) buses - none for ages then two in one day:

Seneca Blue on the A65 northbound heading into the Dales from Skipton. It was in convoy with a Lambo, Ferrari and Cayman so either someone with rich friends or possibly a magazine shoot?

Then Hethel Yellow on the M11 northbound between Cambridge and Stanstead. I'm pretty sure I've seen that one before on the M11.
Bit of a trek between Skipton and Cambridge!

Andy H

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Bit of a trek between Skipton and Cambridge!
Indeed. We spent a week in the Dales and then swung by to pick up my son from uni. Final leg down to Surrey. There are some good driving roads up that way. My particular fave is Ingleton to Hawes with lots of well sighted sweeping bends. We were in the RS3 but one day I hope to experience it in an Emira (maybe!)

nelly111s

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Indeed. We spent a week in the Dales and then swung by to pick up my son from uni. Final leg down to Surrey. There are some good driving roads up that way. My particular fave is Ingleton to Hawes with lots of well sighted sweeping bends. We were in the RS3 but one day I hope to experience it in an Emira (maybe!)
I love the Ingleton / Hawes Road, too. It’s a hoot in the Elise round there. I live in Preston, so those roads are not far at all for me. My Emira will be up there, too when / if I ever get it.

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm traveling for work and have been in Zurich for the past week. I had thought about posting here to see anyone would be so kind to let me see in person but didn't get around to it. Tons of BMW, Porsche, Mercedes, and throw in a couple Ferrari and Lambos. But on my last day here, I was in the hotel on the treadmill and I see a car coming toward my direction in traffic and I thought wow that is a cool looking car as I could only see partial front. As it gets closer it was a DV Emira and it definitely caught my eye. It was cool to finally see one in the wild as I've yet to experience. Now bummed I didn't post but happy I got to see a glimpse

Joel

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Saw a magma red at about 11:40 this morning on the M4. They were fast lane heading west not far from Bristol, I was fast lane going the opposite direction, not sure if they noticed mine or not 🤷‍♂️

First time I've seen one on the road since I picked mine up, and only second ever in the wild.

It did remind me how good looking this car is though, seeing it coming in the opposite direction, what a treat for everyone 😜

PsymonR

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Spotted a German Nimbus Grey Emira that was part of a Scandinavia tour in Kristiansund on my recent holiday to Norway, presumably having driven or about to drive the Atlantic Ocean Road. The Norwegian fjords were a stunning part of the world to be driving in just in a hire car, hope they enjoyed it even more in the Emira!
20230622_154559.JPG

Jack Stone

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Heathrow north long-term car park (today)
My first Emira spot in the wild, excluding my own, and a similar spec to mine (DV, DC rims). Parked in Heathrow north long-term car park today adjacent to northern peri road

Last edited:

Cutting42

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Heathrow north long-term car park (today)
My first Emira spot in the wild, excluding my own, and a similar spec to mine. Parked in Heathrow north long-term car park today adjacent to northern peri road

I parked next to a Magma in T3 short stay last Monday. My car is a Tesla (still waiting) but my work colleague who knows I ave one coming was very impressed

Auto Smiler

Reaction score
I’ve seen a couple in Bristol. Most recently, a Seneca at Ashton Court on Saturday morning (a fellow Parkrunner?).

I’d just walked passed a 718 and was thinking to myself how ordinary and common they are - I’m unlikely to ever see another Emira in the car park..

5 cars later, there it was 🤦‍♂️

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Magma red seen today at Silverstone.
Black pack, black badge and de-LOTUS text at rear.

View attachment 28821
View attachment 28822

Also, another Magma Red on the A43 or M40 as I was coming home.

Never see a Magma and then see 2. Ha.
Does removing emblems / lettering like this run the risk of damaging a car's paint job? I'm thinking of that one post a while back where an installer managed to peel some of the Emira's paint off while removing a section of PPF.

• Brilliant
Reactions: ino

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Does removing emblems / lettering like this run the risk of damaging a car's paint job? I'm thinking of that one post a while back where an installer managed to peel some of the Emira's paint off while removing a section of PPF.
My dealer removed the black lettering on my DV and replaced it with silver. Looks perfect, no damage done. However this was around 3 weeks after delivery so paint had longer to cure. That may have helped.