Spotted: Emiras seen in the wild

richbrown

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Seneca blue in Tunbridge Wells...(doubt there is more than one yet)... but my wife and son met you a week or so ago on the Lamborghini forecourt taking photos of your pride and joy in appropriate company...is it anyone on here? sounded like you have been enjoying your experience. And then I saw you last night driving through Tunbridge Wells itself...correction...I heard you first (which is an encouraging sign) I am going through checkout process now so hope to join you within a month or so.
My first Emira seen within 1 mile of of home.
Anyone drive along the A21 yesterday morning heading towards Orpington at 10-11am yesterday?)
Think a DV..

Emirahep

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Magma Emira lives just around the corner from me and my DV in HP9. If you are on here then let me know. You drove past my house seconds after I put my DV away. Considered chasing you down the street but thought that might border on uncool. Plus I didn’t have the right shoes on.

Blacksheep

Reaction score
Magma Emira lives just around the corner from me and my DV in HP9. If you are on here then let me know. You drove past my house seconds after I put my DV away. Considered chasing you down the street but thought that might border on uncool. Plus I didn’t have the right shoes on.
How funny, you were behind us earlier (we were in the family bus) so I took the long way to the supermarket in the Emira to see if I could spot you. Feel free to pop by to say hello.

Flashback

Reaction score

See timestamp 05:30, the Emira certainly looks and sounds good amongst a fairly comprehensive collection of 'decent cars'! :)
The Emira certainly didn't look out of place amongst the high-end cars. Very good to see. (y)

(Got to say, the most notable thing in that entire video was the sheer number of narcissistic throbbers with missing and illegal plates, though! :oops: )

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Got your messages but I can’t send them yet (or contact admin) due to spam filter warnings.

Any advice welcome!
As a new member there are some automatic restrictions on your posting and messaging privileges until you have posted a few more valid posts (I think 10 posts). This helps us intercept bots and spammers joining the forum.

@supersix or @Dragoon are you able to manually validate Blacksheep so he can message other members?

Wonza

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hello to the Yellow Emira in Worsley? Seen you driving in/out of Worsley and on the M62. Anyone on here?

fatjase

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I've seen a Magma one twice now in the Yarm / Darlington area. Looks good.

Jimblob

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Seneca blue in Tunbridge Wells...(doubt there is more than one yet)... but my wife and son met you a week or so ago on the Lamborghini forecourt taking photos of your pride and joy in appropriate company...is it anyone on here? sounded like you have been enjoying your experience. And then I saw you last night driving through Tunbridge Wells itself...correction...I heard you first (which is an encouraging sign) I am going through checkout process now so hope to join you within a month or so.
Hi there, sorry for the slow response I’ve been off the forum for a while. It was good to meet them and talk cars… funny being at Lamborghini and having people stop as you’ve got an Emira - love it! I’m still loving the car and have just been busy daily driving it relatively issue free :) I’m sure you’ll love yours.

94E13BA1-F899-4B3A-BB20-172AEEE3429E.jpeg

Kentviking

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hi there, sorry for the slow response I’ve been off the forum for a while. It was good to meet them and talk cars… funny being at Lamborghini and having people stop as you’ve got an Emira - love it! I’m still loving the car and have just been busy daily driving it relatively issue free :) I’m sure you’ll love yours.

View attachment 25776
Hello there Jimblob...very pleased to e-meet you. We're supposed to be collecting ours from the factory next Friday. If you are local to TW then I think perhaps we should organise a meet up sometime. We are going be trying to put on some running in miles over the next few weeks before we head to do the NC500 with our son (he'll be in his F-type) later in May...looking forward to lots of happy, fun miles ahead.

Jimblob

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello there Jimblob...very pleased to e-meet you. We're supposed to be collecting ours from the factory next Friday. If you are local to TW then I think perhaps we should organise a meet up sometime. We are going be trying to put on some running in miles over the next few weeks before we head to do the NC500 with our son (he'll be in his F-type) later in May...looking forward to lots of happy, fun miles ahead.
I met a guy called Adam in Ruthall last week who has a red Emira - nice guy. He's also done the NC500... sounds like a TW Emira club forming!

Kentviking

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I met a guy called Adam in Ruthall last week who has a red Emira - nice guy. He's also done the NC500... sounds like a TW Emira club forming!
I spotted him the other day just leaving Rusthall...nice to know he is local too...plenty of beautiful spots to drive around here and pubs for a meet up.

CAWood

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
First Emira I’ve spotted on the road and weirdly enough, parked at the top of my street! Anyone on here?

Attachments

• IMG_4451.jpeg
    IMG_4451.jpeg
    635.8 KB · Views: 215

Emirahep

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’m not too far from you both. Mine is Nimbus.

Lovely colour ! Congrats !

I also saw another DV with silver wheels on Ledborough Lane today - shout if anyone on here !

We should do a Heart and Magpies meet or something ? 🧐