• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

latest Lotus correspondence for FE buyers in the UK

Just received

June, and the anticipated delivery of your new Lotus Emira is now just a few months away.

We’re pleased to inform you in advance of some significant new Lotus website features that will help you bring Emira even closer.

To visualise your Emira choices in different lighting conditions we’ve added:

• Improved Emira configurator colour representations and different lighting conditions.
  • Video of your chosen configuration driving the iconic Big Sur in California.
And to help you with your Emira finance options you’ll see:

• Finance offer examples.
  • A dynamic finance calculator.
  • Part exchange valuation.
These features will begin to appear on the Lotus Cars website from the 24th January.

We will contact you again prior to your anticipated June delivery to discuss your delivery options and payment process.

Existing Emira Priority Order Customers:

If you have previously paid a Priority Ordering Fee for your Emira, please only proceed to the Reservation section if you would like to reserve another vehicle.

Lotus Cars

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Just received

June, and the anticipated delivery of your new Lotus Emira is now just a few months away.

We’re pleased to inform you in advance of some significant new Lotus website features that will help you bring Emira even closer.

• Improved Emira configurator colour representations and different lighting conditions.

These features will begin to appear on the Lotus Cars website from the 24th January.

We will contact you again prior to your anticipated June delivery to discuss your delivery options and payment process.

If you have previously paid a Priority Ordering Fee for your Emira, please only proceed to the Reservation section if you would like to reserve another vehicle.

Lotus Cars
just got the same, exciting times :)

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
A July delivery for you then, my deposit was 10th July so probably September October for me :-(

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Everyone Let's celebrate tonight as finally we have some solid communication from Lotus. Hopefully the website will work on Monday and then some builds slots will start filtering through.

Happy times

SJR202

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Yep same email (minus June) but my first deposit wasnt until September. Wont be near the first but will be able to save up for longer / workout whether I can fit a car lift in the single garage!

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just found this in my inbox after watching that New Dawn documentary... Equal parts spooky and awesome :)

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Yep, I too received the email. Only placed my first deposit on 8th November, so definitely not in the first batch of deliveries, but that was as expected.

That's more like it Lotus. Keep it up. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Daz

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Great to see people on here getting excited about their cars , I’m with you on that. Can’t wait until Monday for the new improvements to the configurator

1500 GT

Reaction score
Similar e-mail for me, first deposit paid on 13th July so really hoping delivery before end of August unless I'm being too optimistic.

Danny Symonds

Reaction score
Just received

Lotus Cars
Same email for me. Roll on June 👍

boozyjay

Reaction score
Placed first deposit the morning of the 8th July. No email for me...

Billyidoliser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Similar e-mail for me, first deposit paid on 13th July so really hoping delivery before end of August unless I'm being too optimistic.
Spoke with Customer services last week for change of spec advice, also asked about delivery dates, was suggested to me that August might be possible, didn't pay first deposit until 26th July! Maybe he was just being nice! 🤔😁

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Spoke with Customer services last week for change of spec advice, also asked about delivery dates, was suggested to me that August might be possible, didn't pay first deposit until 26th July! Maybe he was just being nice! 🤔😁
That's good going if they can supply all those goodwood orders in a couple of months after early depositors.

IanO

Reaction score
That's good going if they can supply all those goodwood orders in a couple of months after early depositors.
I paid my deposit on the 17th July but based on how long it took to get the call for the 2nd deposit I’ve been guessing I’m close to the back of the list for the early cars and that I’ll get my car in Sept/Oct, if it comes in August it would be a nice bonus.