Reserve your Emira with North America's most honest, fair, & communicative Lotus dealer!

GatorMotorsport

Reaction score
Things are now moving quickly... We've received a ton of allocations and have already submitted orders for almost half of our Emira reservation list!

The expected wait time until delivery for Supercharged V6 Emira has gone down to around 12-18 months from today for new depositors. Delivery is expected in about 6 months for orders we submit to the factory today!

We have almost immediate order availability for AMG I4 Emira, with expected delivery in around 6 months. We highly suggest you consider the AMG I4 if you've previously opted for an Automatic V6..! The wait will be much shorter with the I4, performance is nearly identical between the two drivetrain options, and the I4 is an 8-speed instead of a 6-speed with a quicker shifting dual-clutch transmission.

Place/transfer your Emira reservation with one of North America's highest-performing, most transparent, and most informative Lotus franchises!
  • Your reservation deposit with us remains 100% refundable until we submit your order to the factory for production.
  • We guarantee in writing that we do not & will not charge an additional dealer markup ("ADM") nor dealer fees of any kind! You pay only MSRP plus your state's sales tax rate (if applicable).
  • Our customers are from all over the country, and we can help arrange transportation for your new Emira after purchase.
  • We do not allow cutting in line, bribes, or allocations awarded to the highest bidder. We are working straight down our reservation list to fulfill orders from oldest to newest deposit.
  • We will tell you exactly where you are in our reservation list and provide an ETA on when you'll place an order or your expected delivery date whenever you request it.
  • We take trades and hope most of our Emira sales include them!
Please click the following link to reserve an Emira with us: LOTUS EMIRA REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT FORM

We are also accepting reservations for the new Lotus Eletre Hyper SUV and all other yet-to-be-announced Lotus models (Lotus Types 133-135 and future Emira variants). Our reservation policies are the same for all Lotus models! Here is the link to reserve an Eletre: LOTUS ELETRE REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT FORM

If you have absolutely any questions, please call Tony P. at (317) 245-6312. Cheers, friends!

morphious

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Things are now moving quickly... We've received a ton of allocations and have already submitted orders for almost half of our Emira reservation list!

The expected wait time until delivery for Supercharged V6 Emira has gone down to around 12-18 months from today for new depositors. Delivery is expected in about 6 months for orders we submit to the factory today!

We have almost immediate order availability for AMG I4 Emira, with expected delivery in around 6 months. We highly suggest you consider the AMG I4 if you've previously opted for an Automatic V6..! The wait will be much shorter with the I4, performance is nearly identical between the two drivetrain options, and the I4 is an 8-speed instead of a 6-speed with a quicker shifting dual-clutch transmission.

Place/transfer your Emira reservation with one of North America's highest-performing, most transparent, and most informative Lotus franchises!
  • Your reservation deposit with us remains 100% refundable until we submit your order to the factory for production.
  • We guarantee in writing that we do not & will not charge an additional dealer markup ("ADM") nor dealer fees of any kind! You pay only MSRP plus your state's sales tax rate (if applicable).
  • Our customers are from all over the country, and we can help arrange transportation for your new Emira after purchase.
  • We do not allow cutting in line, bribes, or allocations awarded to the highest bidder. We are working straight down our reservation list to fulfill orders from oldest to newest deposit.
  • We will tell you exactly where you are in our reservation list and provide an ETA on when you'll place an order or your expected delivery date whenever you request it.
  • We take trades and hope most of our Emira sales include them!
Please click the following link to reserve an Emira with us: LOTUS EMIRA REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT FORM

We are also accepting reservations for the new Lotus Eletre Hyper SUV and all other yet-to-be-announced Lotus models (Lotus Types 133-135 and future Emira variants). Our reservation policies are the same for all Lotus models! Here is the link to reserve an Eletre: LOTUS ELETRE REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT FORM

If you have absolutely any questions, please call Tony P. at (317) 245-6312. Cheers, friends!
Great comms @GatorMotorsport wish we all had a dealer like you. Us westerners are left a bit on our own, except the northerners.

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Hey Tony!

This is great info. What’s your latest guidance on delivery of v6 FE orders that were placed in 2022? Is it December/ January? (October production + transit time?)

Would seem to make sense if new orders are expected around February?

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Great comms @GatorMotorsport wish we all had a dealer like you. Us westerners are left a bit on our own, except the northerners.

981KMAN

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Makes me think about ordering with Gator and cancelling my current order with another dealer (which has much lower communication skills).......

I just don't understand why most of these Dealers just don't understand the importance of good communication with their customers. Even to say "We have no news" is far better than radio silence.

My hat is off to Gator!

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
I'm got a similar email from Boardwalk today. Wohoo!

Boardwalk said things were happening much faster than anticipated and we should have our spec ready...but do we even have base pricing?

981KMAN

Emira Fan
Reaction score
..................but do we even have base pricing?

No, or Base Option List... What comes Standard? Optional?

For Base Deposit holders, we can't do anything until the Configurator is updated for Base Models.

Drlonline

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Boardwalk said things were happening much faster than anticipated and we should have our spec ready...but do we even have base pricing?
When did you put down your deposit and what is your waitlist position with Boardwalk?

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
When did you put down your deposit and what is your waitlist position with Boardwalk?
I think Feb or March 22. I'm def not FE 2.0 and I'm probably top 1/3 of base list.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

No, or Base Option List... What comes Standard? Optional?

For Base Deposit holders, we can't do anything until the Configurator is updated for Base Models.

I was told by Lotus in July that Base details were unlikely to be released until Q4, possibly Q1. I wonder if @GatorMotorsport have more info on this? If V6 FE delivery timelines are shortening, you’d think that might mean Base start is getting earlier.

HydroJim

Reaction score
I was told by Lotus in July that Base details were unlikely to be released until Q4, possibly Q1. I wonder if @GatorMotorsport have more info on this? If V6 FE delivery timelines are shortening, you’d think that might mean Base start is getting earlier.
Talked to Tony a couple of days ago. He indicated early 2024 for the first batch of base orders.

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
@GatorMotorsport , firstly thank you for your transparency and the updated information. Do you currently have a set mark for when your FE1.0's are going to arrive? And on that same token, is that schedule going to be the same with all the US nationwide dealers? I find it very ambitious that Lotus told you that schedule, and I hope they can stick to it.

SPoivre

Reaction score
I just don't understand why most of these Dealers just don't understand the importance of good communication with their customers. Even to say "We have no news" is far better than radio silence.

My hat is off to Gator!
I agree. My dealer has been good. He’s been telling me every couple months, going on three years, “We have no news”. Well, that is, except the few times he’s given me an estimated delivery date and then he’s had to call and tell me things have changed, LOL.

At least the little communication has kept me from going crazy during this interminably long wait.

EyeFour Eemeerah!

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Dealers really pushing the i4 now as they have open allocations and want to lock in as many as possible. Need functional testers sent to the US for test drives, as this slew of reviews seemed meh.

Hell4Leather

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Dealers really pushing the i4 now as they have open allocations and want to lock in as many as possible. Need functional testers sent to the US for test drives, as this slew of reviews seemed meh.
I4 is a gamble. I’d be down if it was a hybrid like the BMW i8. That would be abso-fing-lutly on my list today. Fairly name a price and I’m down, in cash, up front, today