Emira deliveries by country/region

If you have taken delivery, what region are you in?

• Scandinavia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japan

• Australia / New Zealand

• Asia

• Middle East

• Africa

• United States

• Canada

• Central America

• South America

• Total voters

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Trying to get a sense of who and what region the Emira has been delivered to, to track progress.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Cars delivered in Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Czech Republic, Hungary, UK. About 30 in Europe and 30 in UK. Cars also in transit to China.

if you want to do it as a poll I think you’ll need to re-edit your first post. Scandinavia and Middle East need adding to your list 👍

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Posts in “Purchasing” can’t have a poll, so I’ve moved it to Talk, changed the thread type and added the poll for you. You should be able to edit it to add regions.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Posts in “Purchasing” can’t have a poll, so I’ve moved it to Talk, changed the thread type and added the poll for you. You should be able to edit it to add regions.
South Africa? or Africa in general.... not sure if anyone on the forum from there?

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
might be better to split asia into 4 parts. australianewzealand, thechinas, japan, rest of asia

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I am going to bump this thread.... @Matt any chance you have heard of an Emira deliveries happening in china? When Harry's video a few months ago was released there seemed to be a lot of Lotus NYO being built. Wondering what happened to them all.

Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I am going to bump this thread.... @Matt any chance you have heard of an Emira deliveries happening in china? When Harry's video a few months ago was released there seemed to be a lot of Lotus NYO being built. Wondering what happened to them all.
There are about 15-20 Emira have been delivered in China. All of them are 3.5 MT FE. Below are some pictures from owners. Most of them chose yellow and blue, I haven't seen any red or verdant or dark grey.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 66

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
There are about 15-20 Emira have been delivered in China. All of them are 3.5 MT FE. Below are some pictures from owners. Most of them chose yellow and blue, I haven't seen any red or verdant or dark grey.
Awesome to see! thanks! Not sure if the Emira guys in china have their own local forum, but keep us posted on how they are enjoying their cars!! Again, thanks for the pics and updates.

Last edited:

Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Awesome to see! thanks! Not sure if the Emira guys in chins have their own local forum, but keep us posted on how they are enjoying their cars!! Again, thanks for the pics and updates.
We do have a Wechat chatting group. Wechat is an instant messaging app which is similar to Facebook messanger or WhatsApp.

Shahaf2911

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Well that was a great morning to wake up to, got a message from my dealer that my car has arrived! I put my deposit down a month and a half ago on a pre ordered car from Lotus Florence (Italy) for MSRP (10/10 for service and communication, amazing people!), idk why most of the people here (not that surprised with all the negativity tbh) were doubting me lol.
So here is my beauty, I’ll transfer the rest today and in 20-25 days the registration will be complete and I’ll book a flight to that date to pick it up and start racking some KMs 🫠

Attachments

• 22205FFC-707F-489B-A772-951FEE914BC3.jpeg
    22205FFC-707F-489B-A772-951FEE914BC3.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 87
  • A0C82B3C-89E1-4E5A-AA3F-19450E89CE0B.jpeg
    A0C82B3C-89E1-4E5A-AA3F-19450E89CE0B.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 83
  • E52F2CE7-7862-42AC-854B-5D2F488DEFB2.jpeg
    E52F2CE7-7862-42AC-854B-5D2F488DEFB2.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 83

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congratulations! I think you get the prize for fastest Emira owner from deposit to collection :)

Look forward to seeing your collection pictures and perhaps a new journal thread for your ownership experiences.

Shahaf2911

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Congratulations! I think you get the prize for fastest Emira owner from deposit to collection :)

Look forward to seeing your collection pictures and perhaps a new journal thread for your ownership experiences.
Sure will! I know it would help a lot for people here to hear some good things aside from all the negativity here and I’ll do my best to turn it around! I do believe it’s a fantastic car

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Well that was a great morning to wake up to, got a message from my dealer that my car has arrived! I put my deposit down a month and a half ago on a pre ordered car from Lotus Florence (Italy) for MSRP (10/10 for service and communication, amazing people!), idk why most of the people here (not that surprised with all the negativity tbh) were doubting me lol.
So here is my beauty, I’ll transfer the rest today and in 20-25 days the registration will be complete and I’ll book a flight to that date to pick it up and start racking some KMs 🫠
She’s a beauty great spec choice 👏 congratulations

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
We do have a Wechat chatting group. Wechat is an instant messaging app which is similar to Facebook messanger or WhatsApp.
Do you have an idea on what they are quoting for deliver timing in china is you place a deposit today?

Curious to see what kind of demand they have over there.

Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Do you have an idea on what they are quoting for deliver timing in china is you place a deposit today?

Curious to see what kind of demand they have over there.
Acturally, there is a long story about it. At the very beginning, the sales told every potential customer with certainty that the 3.5 version would not be introduced into China. However, due to some reasons, LOTUS China decided to introduce 3.5 MT FE into China in July 2022 and sales began to persuade customers to change their orders to 3.5 MT. Also on the same day, LOTUS annouced that 2.0 FE would be closed before Aug. In other words, you cannot order 2.0 after Aug 2022. BTW, I placed my order in July 2022.

For 3.5 customers, most of them are pleasantly surprised that they could get their cars before Chinese New Year holiday 2023. However, for 2.0 customers, we have no idea when LOTUS will start production and I remember that the sales promised 2.0 FE would be deliverd first in China. The difference between 2.0 and 3.5 MT in China is almost $40,000 us dollars, not to mention that some people don't want MT, so most of us decide to wait for 2.0 FE. The only requirement of us is to start production ASAP. The demand of Emira in China is very small. I think the number of all 2.0 and 3.5 Emira customers is less than 200 nationwide. At this price level, most people choose Porshche 718 GTS or 911 Carrera.

Last edited: