North American Emira Deliveries? (1/38th scale diecast)

khamai

Reaction score
Emira deliveries starting in the USA?

The Golden Gate Lotus Club just landed 144 new Emiras! More on the way... And before the price increase.

From Kinsmart, 1/38th scale die cast. In 4 colors, red, yellow, blue & black. Should retail for around $8-10 USD. Typically Kinsmart die casts are sold through places like CVS, Safeway, Target, etc. Give it a month or two/three before we start seeing them on store shelves.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

Attachments

• IMG_3164 (Large).jpg
    IMG_3164 (Large).jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_3165 (Large).jpg
    IMG_3165 (Large).jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3166 (Large).jpg
    IMG_3166 (Large).jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3167 (Large).jpg
    IMG_3167 (Large).jpg
    218 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3168 (Large).jpg
    IMG_3168 (Large).jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 95

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score

The Golden Gate Lotus Club just landed 144 new Emiras! More on the way... And before the price increase.

From Kinsmart, 1/38th scale die cast. In 4 colors, red, yellow, blue & black. Should retail for around $8-10 USD. Typically Kinsmart die casts are sold through places like CVS, Safeway, Target, etc. Give it a month or two/three before we start seeing them on store shelves.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

Can't wait to find one in the wild! I already bought up all the Emira HotWheels I could find.

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
Those are 'kin smart!

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Can't wait to find one in the wild! I already bought up all the Emira HotWheels I could find.
I used to be an avid HW collector and have thousands but gave it up about 10years ago as I don't have room to display and storing that many is a challenge. However, I've been looking for the Emira every time I go out and even looked in Asia my last trip as I read some posts of people finding there. So far I've struck out. One day .....

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I used to be an avid HW collector and have thousands but gave it up about 10years ago as I don't have room to display and storing that many is a challenge. However, I've been looking for the Emira every time I go out and even looked in Asia my last trip as I read some posts of people finding there. So far I've struck out. One day .....

You're in the US, right? Check your local grocery stores. I still see them often at Acme and Giant!

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
First models I have seen without the black pack. How do we get one over here in UK?

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
You're in the US, right? Check your local grocery stores. I still see them often at Acme and Giant!
Safeway is main one but will start checking as I see Porter grabbed one there

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
They can be found in any target!

ino

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
They seems to have the demo car's wheels. There must be the production line in the future. lol.

MIGZ

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Looking to sell any of the collection ?

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I've yet to find a magma one. Not sure if they're offered in the US.
Until Emiras arrive in the US in 4Q, you might entertain your cravings with Hot Wheels replicas. Your scavenger hunt may be successful at the larger Walmart or Target stores. Snagged several.
20230419_164529.jpg

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Found a Seneca at Lowes (of all places) this weekend. Is pretty accurate since it has a bit of orange peel to the paint. ;) Mine is made by Kinsmart, but the scale is 1/34. Its also a pull back and go forward (not sure what that called)
They also had a supposed to be DV but it looked black to me.
I actually got my Emira at the time Lotus said I would too.

I bought an extra one ($6.50) and bought an extra Hot Wheels ($2) Seneca one if someone wants both and cant find.
35 scale1.jpg
35 scale2.jpg

SmallerBaller

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Found a Seneca at Lowes (of all places) this weekend. Is pretty accurate since it has a bit of orange peel to the paint. ;) Mine is made by Kinsmart, but the scale is 1/34. Its also a pull back and go forward (not sure what that called)
They also had a supposed to be DV but it looked black to me.
I actually got my Emira at the time Lotus said I would too.

I bought an extra one ($6.50) and bought an extra Hot Wheels ($2) Seneca one if someone wants both and cant find.
I went on a trip with my fiancé this weekend and she got pretty sunburnt. We walked in a Walgreens Pharmacy for some aloe, I walked past a rack with a bunch of toy cars and just happened to notice the shape of the Emira nose cone popping out of the bottom shelf. I swear I did a triple take because I couldn't believe it was actually an Emira! Bought it immediately (Blue).

I had searched for a hotwheels Emira for about 5 months before I found one, couldn't believe I just stumbled on the 1/34 model 500 miles away from home in a pharmacy because of a random sunburn!