Anyone received their 30 day notification yet?

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Someone on Facebook claims their car is on their way to be delivered.

Attachments

• 8997BD3C-75AE-4156-9774-554F45DF56E9.jpeg
    8997BD3C-75AE-4156-9774-554F45DF56E9.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 98

roundincircles

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
If we don't receive a notification next week, or the week after, or the week after that......then the plan is tits up!
I think it's August next week in Hethel and thus the 30-day
notification should kick in for those September deliveries!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Seems contrary to what Lotus told me on Friday - no customer cars completed yet and no customer deliveries until September.

Might be a dealer talking about his demo car. Or perhaps he's getting the Nimbus car we saw in the Matt Windle video in June? :)

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
If we don't receive a notification next week, or the week after, or the week after that......then the plan is tits up!
I think it's August next week in Hethel and thus the 30-day
notification should kick in for those September deliveries!
Well, at least we will get a 72 plate on our cars 🤞

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Seems contrary to what Lotus told me on Friday - no customer cars completed yet and no customer deliveries until September.

Might be a dealer talking about his demo car. Or perhaps he's getting the Nimbus car we saw in the Matt Windle video in June? :)
Is that the claimed first customer car that appears not to be quite finished 🤔

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

It's either that or BS!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Is that the claimed first customer car that appears not to be quite finished 🤔
This one from the Matt Windle update video in June, which claimed to have been filmed on 10 June and with this being the first customer car to be completed. Note that this is a RHD car, so that seems unlikely to be the car for a customer in Belgium.

Matt Windle video update 2022-06-15.JPG

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Fishy to me, there was another guy from Belgium posting on FB recently to say he was getting a car in August 2022 and he only put his first deposit down in December 2021.. These guys are either trolling, or there is a dealer in Belgium telling them some real whoppers

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
This one from the Matt Windle update video in June, which claimed to have been filmed on 10 June and with this being the first customer car to be completed. Note that this is a RHD car, so that seems unlikely to be the car for a customer in Belgium.

View attachment 7839
Yes, it makes no sence at all. I doubt that any cars will be in customer hands before September.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Fishy to me, there was another guy from Belgium posting on FB recently to say he was getting a car in August 2022 and he only put his first deposit down in December 2021.. These guys are either trolling, or there is a dealer in Belgium telling them some real whoppers
...or Lotus aren't telling the Belgian dealers the right info or they were told August weeks ago and it's never been updated.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Having read the post and noticed that he says “ Our Emira” is on its way, suggests he works for a dealer
I thought that too. And he seems quite specific about it having left the factory. If the UK and mainland European demo cars are due at dealers in August week 2 or 3, then it's possible the Belgian demo cars have just left Hethel.

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I thought that too. And he seems quite specific about it having left the factory. If the UK and mainland European demo cars are due at dealers in August week 2 or 3, then it's possible the Belgian demo cars have just left Hethel.
Yes, it could be possible. The other guy from Belgium posting on Facebook didn’t sound credible

EBZ

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Last info my dealer received is demo cars expected for mid-August. He is still waiting for confirmation…

Scruff111S

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Just think, tomorrow we can say we are getting our cars next month🤞

• Haha
Reactions: Den