Anyone received their 30 day notification yet?

G

Guest142

Sometimes I have to call my dealer just to check if I'm still in their system and check my place in line.

I think I'll probably silently weep when I get my 30 Day Notification from 2 years of mental and emotional exhaustion for something so simple as........waiting for a new car.
Keep hanging in there. You're not alone, it'll be worth it in the end. We've all come a long way on this Emira journey and I totally understand your pain. It's worth the wait and things like this don't come around often. I have an idea that should get U.S. forum members exited and give us something to plan and look forward. Stay tuned.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I've been told today the UK dealer demo cars are expected to be delivered in August. Nothing specific yet on when in August, but deposit holders in the first 2-3 months of delivery batches will get priority.

I've also been told the first customer cars will start being delivered in September (about 140 cars), but potentially a few may be delivered in late August - possibly 10-20 and might include mine. My 30 day call is therefore likely in the next 2-3 weeks.

I'm not getting my hopes up as there's still potential for further delays.

Gibbo205

Reaction score
Email I got this week after enquiring about my July 7th deposit for a V6 FE manual in blue, silver wheels:

"
Thank you for your email.

I apologise if I caused any confusion.
The delay has affected every Emira order, however the effects have varied depending on the order.

It has caused your build to be delayed until September, denoting an October delivery.

If there is anything I can do to help in the meantime, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Kind regards, "

October MAYBE it is, we shall see, tempted now to just cancel or just move my deposit to the AMG base queue as lost enthusiasm for the car if honest.

Reactions: DJS

vision

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Email I got this week after enquiring about my July 7th deposit for a V6 FE manual in blue, silver wheels:

"

The delay has affected every Emira order, however the effects have varied depending on the order.

It has caused your build to be delayed until September, denoting an October delivery.

If there is anything I can do to help in the meantime, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Kind regards, "

October MAYBE it is, we shall see, tempted now to just cancel or just move my deposit to the AMG base queue as lost enthusiasm for the car if honest.
same here

Reactions: DJS

Emiragirl

Reaction score
So I contacted CC today to get an update. I was told that my original build was July but the factory is 6-8 weeks delayed so it will now built in August. I obviously clarified the dates as they didn’t make sense to me. She apologised and said that mine was now only a 4 week delay so still August build.
I’m not going to think about it now until I get the call 😭

G

Guest142

"

Kind regards, "

Gibbo are you in the U.S.?

Den

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Just got a call and offered a cancellation with October build / November delivery, so I accepted it 😀
Initial deposit 31st July

V6 Manual
Touring
Magma Red with Full Black Pack
Black alloys & black callipers
Alcantara with red stitch
Alcantara steering wheel
Privacy glass
Homelink
Tracker

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Just got a call and offered a cancellation with October build / November delivery, so I accepted it 😀
Initial deposit 31st July

V6 Manual
Touring
Magma Red with Full Black Pack
Black alloys & black callipers
Alcantara with red stitch
Alcantara steering wheel
Privacy glass
Homelink
Tracker
Congrats how different was your original spec?

Exige2000

Reaction score
I've been told today the UK dealer demo cars are expected to be delivered in August. Nothing specific yet on when in August, but deposit holders in the first 2-3 months of delivery batches will get priority.

I've also been told the first customer cars will start being delivered in September (about 140 cars), but potentially a few may be delivered in late August - possibly 10-20 and might include mine. My 30 day call is therefore likely in the next 2-3 weeks.

I'm not getting my hopes up as there's still potential for further delays.
Thank you for update , as soon as you get a call and let us know we will all have some hope .

Gizmo750

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just got a call myself and was also offered a cancellation with September delivery so must be one of the very early deposits, but unfortunately I'm not going to be able to accept it and will have to wait for my slot which is December build / January delivery - initial deposit 4th August for reference.
Spec was:
V6 Manual
Sport suspension with Michelins
Hethel Yellow with Full Black Pack
Diamond Cut alloys & black calipers
Alcantara with yellow stitch
Alcantara steering wheel
Privacy glass
Tracker

Gutted as I would have paid for the Tracker to get the car 4 months early (even though I don't need it). My car is a daily driver to replace my 911 so the sport and the Michelins really don't work for me. Otherwise very close to my spec which has red calipers, leather steering wheel and no privacy glass. Tried to talk myself into sport suspension but I know I would regret it for my intended use :(

Pav

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I bet that was quite the dilemma, sounds like you made the right decision 👍

Emira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Just phoned to get an idea of how long my original July build/August delivery has slipped by as per the recent posters in this thread, but CC wouldn't tell me anything. No details were requested from me in terms of finding my precise order, and I was simply told to expect an email which will be sent in the next week or so which will give everyone much firmer build/delivery estimates.

Has anyone else been told this?

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Just phoned to get an idea of how long my original July build/August delivery has slipped by as per the recent posters in this thread, but CC wouldn't tell me anything. No details were requested from me in terms of finding my precise order, and I was simply told to expect an email which will be sent in the next week or so which will give everyone much firmer build/delivery estimates.

That's very interesting. "Much firmer" suggests to me that they now have the parts that have been causing the delay or they have a firm delivery date for them and have now re-scheduled all the builds in a more meaningful and reliable way?

Too optimistic?!

roundincircles

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

The emails were supposed to be posted last week.....now it's this week at the 'latest'. It includes the first 130 cars. My guess is that they are getting closer to a plan.........I'll cut them some slack this week, fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed.

Billyidoliser

Emira Fan
Reaction score

I was advised last week that my build slot was now Dec, possible delivery late Dec/Jan 2023!
26th July 2021 deposit placed.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
SORRY to be the bearer of bad news....... and I dont want negative feedback ie shooting the messenger :(

I have jut been informed by CS at Lotus that now things are put back to close to another month. Dont get mad..dont get even either!
Ie at best...3 special early order cars will be made in August, .. for delivery in September. Yes, only perhaps 3 customer cars delivered in the whole of September.
The rest of the first batch are now looking firmly at October for delivery. And for later orders, well the logic follows you will be Nov /Dec etc. Not much point asking yet.
To put it into perspective, I am no. 34 on the list and I will now be an October delivery, where as at last info I was firm September.

There "should" be an email next Thursday, slightly generic, but stating a more accurate build month for those in the first batch (and maybe for others too), which they dont envisage changing. My build month and 99% of those who were originally June then July delivery... will now be October delivery.
I was also given new information regarding payment, which is in contrast to what I was told the last time. We will be sent, via email/digital signature a sales contract to sign about 30 days before the car is to be delivered. At that point things will improve, ie more individual communication and we will be contacted via Lotus for a test drive before paying. In theory we do not need to contact the dealers, lotus will contact us, make of that what you will. Also, the payment will be 14 days before the agreed delivery date.
If factory pick up, at that stage you will probably be told week x of October for example and then it will be fine tuned over the next weeks.

Thats all the info I have... I will defuse it to the other group re delivery if I can find it.
I expect 100 likes!!! even though you dislike it...

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Not surprised, this was the Intel I received third-party through an employee two weeks ago

What is really annoying is they can’t be upfront with us. I was told that they’re doing something to the chassis which is causing delays. I don’t know how credible that information is

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
SORRY to be the bearer of bad news....... and I dont want negative feedback ie shooting the messenger :(

I have jut been informed by CS at Lotus that now things are put back to close to another month. Dont get mad..dont get even either!
Ie at best...3 special early order cars will be made in August, .. for delivery in September. Yes, only perhaps 3 customer cars delivered in the whole of September.
The rest of the first batch are now looking firmly at October for delivery. And for later orders, well the logic follows you will be Nov /Dec etc. Not much point asking yet.
To put it into perspective, I am no. 34 on the list and I will now be an October delivery, where as at last info I was firm September.

There "should" be an email next Thursday, slightly generic, but stating a more accurate build month for those in the first batch (and maybe for others too), which they dont envisage changing. My build month and 99% of those who were originally June then July delivery... will now be October delivery.
I was also given new information regarding payment, which is in contrast to what I was told the last time. We will be sent, via email/digital signature a sales contract to sign about 30 days before the car is to be delivered. At that point things will improve, ie more individual communication and we will be contacted via Lotus for a test drive before paying. In theory we do not need to contact the dealers, lotus will contact us, make of that what you will. Also, the payment will be 14 days before the agreed delivery date.
If factory pick up, at that stage you will probably be told week x of October for example and then it will be fine tuned over the next weeks.

Thats all the info I have... I will defuse it to the other group re delivery if I can find it.
I expect 100 likes!!! even though you dislike it...
FFS - seriously, im over this Sh1t show now, Lotus are an absolute shambles if this is true.

not just because they have delayed yet again, but because of the bollocks lack of communication to individiuals and keeping us informed, but to hear this yet again from second hand.

#activelylookingonautotraderhadenough