420 Sport officially teased on social media, full reveal on 26 May 2026

1000047578.webp
1000047582.webp
1000047584.webp
1000047586.webp
1000047588.webp
1000047592.webp
 

Attachments

  • 1000047580.webp
    1000047580.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 221
I just configured one how I would order it. Its 17k USD more than my V6 SE. No way I would trade in that glorious V6 Supercharger/Manual though.

Some options are just silly. Who pays 4k for a handpainted stripe?? If you keep it real, at least in Switzerland the price is not that ridicolous.
 
The configuration i posted is about 115k CHF, a V6 with some extras is about the same. I don't need the lightweight and carbon fiber packages. So it's a hard descision 😅
 
Ya I posted that earlier its really 200k for a spec'd out 420 sport

And seriously some of those packages is what makes the 420 sport... without them its just basically a turbo 400 fe/se.
Lightweight handling pack is basically a must if want a 420 sport, otherwise why even bother? You need the lower cf pack to even get all the other parts in carbon.

Pinstripe for 4k, and its literally a line on the splitter, side skirt, and the hatch louvre, you can do that yourself for 20 dollars tops.

I love the car and the new options, but the pricing is beyond silly.
 
Ya I posted that earlier its really 200k for a spec'd out 420 sport

And seriously some of those packages is what makes the 420 sport... without them its just basically a turbo 400 fe/se.
Lightweight handling pack is basically a must if want a 420 sport, otherwise why even bother? You need the lower cf pack to even get all the other parts in carbon.

Pinstripe for 4k, and its literally a line on the splitter, side skirt, and the hatch louvre, you can do that yourself for 20 dollars tops.

I love the car and the new options, but the pricing is beyond silly.
Yeah, can see it like that.

Otherwise, my config of the i4 SE with same colour and interiour is 110k. For 5k more i get the 420 with slightly stronger engine, lower chassis, tinted backlights, the bodyparts and the fancyer wheels.

I'm not the kind of driver who needs the lightweigt and carbon packs. But 5k more is a fair deal i think.
 
Ya I posted that earlier its really 200k for a spec'd out 420 sport

And seriously some of those packages is what makes the 420 sport... without them its just basically a turbo 400 fe/se.
Lightweight handling pack is basically a must if want a 420 sport, otherwise why even bother? You need the lower cf pack to even get all the other parts in carbon.

Pinstripe for 4k, and its literally a line on the splitter, side skirt, and the hatch louvre, you can do that yourself for 20 dollars tops.

I love the car and the new options, but the pricing is beyond silly.
I wish the exhaust wasn’t tied to the handling pack.
 
Ya I posted that earlier its really 200k for a spec'd out 420 sport

And seriously some of those packages is what makes the 420 sport... without them its just basically a turbo 400 fe/se.
Lightweight handling pack is basically a must if want a 420 sport, otherwise why even bother? You need the lower cf pack to even get all the other parts in carbon.

Pinstripe for 4k, and its literally a line on the splitter, side skirt, and the hatch louvre, you can do that yourself for 20 dollars tops.

I love the car and the new options, but the pricing is beyond silly.
I am with you on this one. The lightweight package is a must, also because of the exhaust! But no need for the pricey carbon package. The gloss black looks good too.
 
Really curious if it can match laptimes of the 718 GT4
 
Really curious if it can match lap times of the 718 GT4
It's got to be close. Unfortunately, no legitimate publication will likely do this comparison largely because the GT4 is no longer in production.
 
...and pricing has been updated. all the interior color options and KEF are all free options now. Really, they ore only charging for anything orange. Even full plack pack, totally free.
 
...and pricing has been updated. all the interior color options and KEF are all free options now. Really, they ore only charging for anything orange. Even full plack pack, totally free.
Good decision by Lotus
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top