420 Sport officially teased on social media, full reveal on 26 May 2026

1000047578.webp
1000047582.webp
1000047584.webp
1000047586.webp
1000047588.webp
1000047592.webp
 

Attachments

  • 1000047580.webp
    1000047580.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 221
...and pricing has been updated. all the interior color options and KEF are all free options now. Really, they ore only charging for anything orange. Even full plack pack, totally free.
To be clear, interior non-orange color options, audio, calipers, etc. are free. They are definitely still charging for the lightweight and carbon packs as well as silly stuff like the privacy glass.
 
To be clear, interior non-orange color options, audio, calipers, etc. are free. They are definitely still charging for the lightweight and carbon packs as well as silly stuff like the privacy glass.
Looks like the privacy glass is optional but free of charge
 
I'm wondering if that rear bootlid is the same as the jubu item but with colour coded accents. I'd be interested in the price for that part from Lotus and the side skirts look better than I'd first though. Still not keep on the intake covers or the front an rear spoilers.

Just looked and its different. I prefer it over the Jubu one.
 
Last edited:
Wow! It’s scary how similar are cars are! Mine is HWW6TJ. I got the carbon fibre lower body with black roof but no privacy glass. We should never park next to each other! 🤣
Yeah it’s pretty much identical. I don’t hate the carbon fiber, just not my thing. I’ll probably just get the arch vents, spoiler and pods wrapped in gloss black. Starting to get some videos of the 420 and it sounds really good. Excited

 
Yeah it’s pretty much identical. I don’t hate the carbon fiber, just not my thing. I’ll probably just get the arch vents, spoiler and pods wrapped in gloss black. Starting to get some videos of the 420 and it sounds really good. Excited


Planning on taking mine to the track, so thought the reduced weight would be good. Congrats, and let me know when you get your VIN or delivery info!
 
The US configurator is live if you want to mess around with options.
 
Thanks for the heads up! Here's the direct link.

I noticed the front ADAS sensor "bucktooth" is missing from the configurator.
I'm guessing it's just a graphic glitch. I highly doubt they would remove it only on this car given all other US cars have it. Then again, I'm hoping I'm totally wrong (but doubt it).
 
Here are my favorite configurations.. $154-$174k is a lot. Especially before destination fees and PPF, etc. I still can't wrap my head around an automatic i4 turbo costing this much, but I guess it's how things are. I'm not a fan of the optional vinyl decals or those carbon haunch vents, but otherwise it's pretty cool. I'm also a little disappointed with the lack of interior seat options. Not just that they're still the heavy 12-ways, but you can only get silver or orange contrast stitching.

In my "just hit the lotto" dream scenario, I'd keep my loud Verde Ithaca manual V6 Evora GT and probably go for the a Cosmo Black 420 Sport with carbon and orange accents. If I had to have just one, I'm keeping my GT! But if I had to get the 420 Sport and get rid of my GT, then I'd go for the lemon/lime spec below. :alien:

YOUR EMIRA(3).webp


YOUR EMIRA(2).webp


YOUR EMIRA(1).webp


YOUR EMIRA.webp
 

One of the first european reviews.

Here you can see the testdriver removing the glasroof. Looks a bit "sloppy" to me.



~7m40s mark for those interested. And yes, that looks so silly. I had a friend with an early 90s Nissan Sentra that had a sunroof like this. I wouldn't spec that myself.. but at least Lotus is listening to customers who've been begging for a targa or spyder Emira. This is probably as close as you'll get!
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top