420 Sport exterior parts / louvred rear tailgate on a First Edition?

Are the steering wheel buttons on the 420 different to those in the FE then?

Yes, they are the tactile versions similar to what people are switching to from the haptic ones that are stock on all Emiras prior.
 
So, I've just ordered the non carbon fibre tailgate from Bell and Colvill. I can confirm it is louvred like the carbon version from the 420 sport. Being non carbon is not a problem for me, as even if I did have the carbon version, I would have it wrapped in gloss black to match the rest of the roof as I think it looks 'off' as is. It is currently on back order from Lotus. No ETA as yet and at that price, MUCH CHEAPNESS!! 🤣🤣😎😎
 
im thinking of just ordering the OEM 420 nonCF hatch as well since its relatively inexpensive just to see how it looks and to have a spare. I want the CF version but we'll see if the factories over in China will quickly replicate the 420 CF hatch as well and sell for cheaper before the OEM 420 hatches are readily available.
 
Does anyone know what rear visibility looks like with the louvres?

I assume we won't be able to really have a view of the engine from outside the car either
 
Does anyone know what rear visibility looks like with the louvres?

I assume we won't be able to really have a view of the engine from outside the car either

I would assume it's pretty useless tbh, the Evora was

worth it for cool points though
 
Does anyone know what rear visibility looks like with the louvres?

I assume we won't be able to really have a view of the engine from outside the car either
I think someone put a driver's pov photo on here somewhere in a thread. If I find it I'll stick it on here 👍
TBF I'm not particularly enamored with it through the glass window!!
 
Would love to get in on a group buy in the US if we could get enough people for the louvre....
 
Front splitters LH and RH are good prices too.
Might need some other bits to go with them?

30 8903156480 BODY-FRT BUMPER LH LWR CUP FRCabon Fiber 1 New £768.65
30 8902642507 BODY-FRT BUMPER LH LWR CUP FR (420R SPLITTER) 1 New £62.73

32 8902642509 BODY-FRT BUMPER RH LWR CUP FR (420R SPLITTER) 1 New £62.73
32 8903156482 BODY-FRT BUMPER RH LWR CUP FRCabon Fiber 1 New £768.65

View attachment 88889
Are they selling the front splitter parts already? Because I find them a lot more attractive than after market splitters currently out
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top