420 Sport officially teased on social media, full reveal on 26 May 2026

1000047578.webp
1000047582.webp
1000047584.webp
1000047586.webp
1000047588.webp
1000047592.webp
 

Attachments

  • 1000047580.webp
    1000047580.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 221
Seems like he knew the 420 Sport was coming - Pretty much describes one that he would re-purchase....

 
Seems like he knew the 420 Sport was coming - Pretty much describes one that he would re-purchase....


So far, the reviews have been positive about the 420. Most of the hate I’ve seen about the 420 really just comes from Manuel elitist.
 


Just saw this one.

Is it just me or are the black bottom components no longer gloss black? All the plastic parts - front spoiler, side skirts, rear diffuser, intake - look like bare plastic?
 
Small bit of dct software update from an Emira powertrain engineer, the updates to the DCT software only make the DCT smoother and less jerky at low speed, they don't improve the shift speeds.
 
Is it just me or are the black bottom components no longer gloss black? All the plastic parts - front spoiler, side skirts, rear diffuser, intake - look like bare plastic?
I think this is the satin grey pack instead of the black pack or carbon fiber pack. Bare plastic? I don't think so. Looks paintet in grey matt to me.
 


Found a better video. That show the parts and the upgrades for the 420.
I was especially looking at the battery they put in the 420: AG-H6-60-RS Time code: 7:25

GRP: Recommends the AG-T6-40/60-RS


FeatureT6 40AhT6 60Ah
Capacity40 Ah60 Ah
Cranking Power1500 CA1800 CA
Physical SizeSameSame
WeightLighterSlightly heavier
Reserve CapacityLowerHigher
Extended ParkingGoodBetter
Cold Weather MarginGoodBetter
CostLowerHigher


Weight Comparison​

BatteryCapacityCranking AmpsWeight
Antigravity T6/L2 40Ah40Ah1500 CA15.45 lbs
Antigravity T6/L2 60Ah60Ah1800 CA18.15 lbs

Difference​

18.15 lbs − 15.45 lbs = 2.70 lbs
Stock battery is 40 to 45 lbs:

So a weight savings, if we take the average: 40Ah - 27.05 lbs 60Ah - 24.35
 
I don't think that price as tested number is correct. I couldn't get it that high on the US configurator. Maybe in Canadian Dollars it's 195K?
 
Something I noticed in the 420 is the clear tails. Looks cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top