So you’ve chosen a FE colour- what colour did you really want ?

Crown

Reaction score
I’ve gone Seneca blue , im sure I’ll be very happy with it when my i4 turns up. May be it’s one of the 6 FE colours you may have chosen anyway, however if I really had a proper colour choice , I’d have gone either aspen white or chrome orange. They will be base colours no doubt one day .

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I wanted this:

1657479774126.png

It's like a metallic pearl isotope. Lotus please, please bring this to Emira.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I've ordered Magma Red with a black roof but I really wanted a green one. Proper dark metallic green, like the Motorsport Green they've sold for years on the Elise, Exige, and Evora.

Pity they haven't chosen to build the Emira in anything resembling an assertive, recognizable green of this kind. It would suit the car incredibly well.

lotus-exige-s-2012-c320010012022201014_2~2.jpg

Failing a proper green, my other most desired color would be a light metallic blue, like a sky blue. It looks fabulous on Ferraris and Porsches, so I suspect it would look great on the Emira as well. They did a similar color on the Evora in limited release and I think it would have made a great FE color.

b232f7ac38_1024~2.jpg

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I’m sure I’ll love my Seneca blue
Emira, but i sure would have liked to see Porsche slate grey as an FE colour. And agreed on that Evija green, that is special.

OP
C

Crown

Reaction score
Have Aspen White, Chose Hethel Yellow - wanted Chrome Orange….View attachment 7322
Ooh chrome orange , hethel yellow is nice enough and looks great , I’ve seen one in it, but the chrome orange is awesome .
I’m sure it’s a lotus strategy to sell us FE buyers another car a few years down the road !

Green

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I've ordered Magma Red with a black roof but I really wanted a green one. Proper dark metallic green, like the Motorsport Green they've sold for years on the Elise, Exige, and Evora.

Pity they haven't chosen to build the Emira in anything resembling an assertive, recognizable green of this kind. It would suit the car incredibly well.

View attachment 7320

Failing a proper green, my other most desired color would be a light metallic blue, like a sky blue. It looks fabulous on Ferraris and Porsches, so I suspect it would look great on the Emira as well. They did a similar color on the Evora in limited release and I think it would have made a great FE color.

View attachment 7321
That is the perfect green to my eyes! The first Emira picture I saw was green and that is what attracted me to place a deposit. Complete travesty they ended up making it basically black😢

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Orange or Light green! I ordered Nimbus Grey

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Verde Ithaca for me! I spent countless hours debating the 6 FE colors, but ended up ordering Seneca as well. I think it'll be an exciting color. If I didn't go with Seneca, it would have been Nimbus or Hethel. A close friend of mine called dibs on Magma, otherwise that'd be my second choice.

Emira render by @eriegz:

emira-verde-ithaca-wallpaper.jpg

Markc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’m sure I’ll love my Seneca blue
Emira, but i sure would have liked to see Porsche slate grey as an FE colour. And agreed on that Evija green, that is special.
Slate Grey is almost brown in colour

hagen111

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Chose Nimbus, and still very happy with it. I actually like the limitation of choices, it makes my life more easy. Otherwise it will be months and months of doubts and second thoughts about which color to choose...and in the aftermath if I actually selected the right color...

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts