Curious, has anyone chosen blue show car as their spec?

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anybody was going Seneca Blue, Diamond Cut Wheels, Yellow Calipers and Black Pack. Essentially, has anyone chosen to go with the configuration? I'd have to say, the thought did cross my mind the more that I looked at it but it isn't my spec.

DJW

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Yes I did, albeit with red callipers and red leather ;).

I just struggled to visualise what the car will look like based on colour swatches, which don’t align with configurator :cautious:

I was tempted by nimbus grey based on configurator, but due to above the two didn’t align so I went the safe route of a physical car I could see.

torstin

Reaction score
Yes I did, albeit with red callipers and red leather ;).

I just struggled to visualise what the car will look like based on colour swatches, which don’t align with configurator :cautious:

I was tempted by nimbus grey based on configurator, but due to above the two didn’t align so I went the safe route of a physical car I could see.
I’m the same for the exact reasons you gave. Will probably just stick with the show car configuration unless future images change my mind.

DJW

Emira Fan
Reaction score
So basically the common as muck spec :D:D

torstin

Reaction score
So basically the common as muck spec :D:D
Haha I thought that to begin with and convinced myself to get yellow but if the comments on here are anything to go by then blue might not be as common as I first thought so back to my original wow colour…

Reactions: ADC
OP
Pegasi

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I posted this thread because the more I look at the show car, the more I am wondering if Lotus hit the nail on the head. Just so unique.

Vetracer

Reaction score
I posted this thread because the more I look at the show car, the more I am wondering if Lotus hit the nail on the head. Just so unique.
I chose the show car spec too although may switch the alcantara for leather.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I’m avoiding the show spec car, not too keen on all the batteries in the boot or the EV buggy motor……
Here in the US there’s an optional “extra batteries in the boot” selection you can unselect on the next release.

klho001

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Please do not choose said spec. What could Lotus possibly know about showcasing this combo, probably made up by some random marketing blindfolded intern to come up with the wildest most obscene looking showcar to catch attention where no one would spec??????
Ans to your qn: Yes

Sir Donald Trump

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anybody was going Seneca Blue, Diamond Cut Wheels, Yellow Calipers and Black Pack. Essentially, has anyone chosen to go with the configuration? I'd have to say, the thought did cross my mind the more that I looked at it but it isn't my spec.
I have specified the exact car as the roadshow version to inc the full black pack, yellow stitching and auto box. Most of the pictures of the launch car have been under showroom conditions. I was lucky enough to view it at Concours D'Elegance in Sept and let me tell you its significantly more stunning under natural light then in showroom conditions. I have 20+ pictures i will share them at some point on this forum

Tommyboy1986

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I have specified the exact car as the roadshow version to inc the full black pack, yellow stitching and auto box. Most of the pictures of the launch car have been under showroom conditions. I was lucky enough to view it at Concours D'Elegance in Sept and let me tell you its significantly more stunning under natural light then in showroom conditions. I have 20+ pictures i will share them at some point on this forum
I was at the same event , stunning car in the flesh! A good friend of mine ordered his one before me in the blue so I’m going nimbus grey , black pack , auto , red callipers and every other options as it’s such great value lol .. to be honest I actually think all the colours are going to look stunning !
The car is just a beauty can’t wait for the fun to begin 👌🏽

Dsksvr17

Reaction score
Would anyone ever think of putting the tan leather with this spec. That leather looks so classy and beautiful. Too much clash??

dave355

Reaction score
Well lacking any imagination exactly the show car spec for me was going to be the dark grey as safe option but the blue just stands out as special

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It would be great to have your pictures in the Seneca Blue thread