Seneca Blue Lotus Emira Photo Thread

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
The official Seneca Blue Lotus Emira car thread.

emira-seneca-blue1.jpg

emira-seneca-blue2.jpg

emira-seneca-blue3.jpg

robert

Reaction score
There are shots of the Seneca Emira that look stunning, usually indoor shots with lighting under and above, but also some shots I've seen where it comes out a bit too baby-blue for my liking when out in the sun. Overall it is a cool colour, but not sure I will be ordering it in this colour, well, not before seeing one in the flesh.

Reactions: ino

CanadianEmira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
There are shots of the Seneca Emira that look stunning, usually indoor shots with lighting under and above, but also some shots I've seen where it comes out a bit too baby-blue for my liking when out in the sun. Overall it is a cool colour, but not sure I will be ordering it in this colour, well, not before seeing one in the flesh.
I know what you mean here, but the color is actually darker than those pictures that make it look baby blue. that said, I actually don’t mind the slightly lighter blue look at times.

Forza_Juve

Reaction score
The picture renderings with the glossy black wheels (on the blue car), versus the silver ones really has me debating….should I go with the black??

I wonder if they will have any show cars (at the events they are hosting) that will have black wheels and if not, maybe it’s something to ask the Lotus people to do.

I’m saying this because I’m sure I’m not the only one debating the black rims but not sure if they are too much for the Seneca blue car or heck even for the magma red car.

Joel

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Haven't seen many non press outdoor shots of the cars yet, so here's one I took at the concours of elegance early September. It was brilliant sunshine all day and the blue really did look amazing in the sun! Shot on my phone so make of that what you will

IMG_20210905_144856.jpg

DrNio13

Reaction score
Haven't seen many non press outdoor shots of the cars yet, so here's one I took at the concours of elegance early September. It was brilliant sunshine all day and the blue really did look amazing in the sun! Shot on my phone so make of that what you will

View attachment 595
the headlights are darker if you choose the black pack?
somehow the seneca blue with black pack seems to me to have darker headlights which i like, but maybe it's just the contrast

Joel

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Interesting observation! Here's the grey which I took at the same time, the lights do look lighter on the grey car without the black pack

Attachments

• IMG_20210905_144847.jpg
    IMG_20210905_144847.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 226

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
the headlights are darker if you choose the black pack?
somehow the seneca blue with black pack seems to me to have darker headlights which i like, but maybe it's just the contrast
It’s not listed as an item in the black pack or lower black pack. I think it’s just different lighting in the photos.

Here’s another photo of the same blue show car (indoors, fluorescent light) and of the grey dynamic prototype (outside). The headlights are definitely clear-lensed but there’s a dark section to the internals around the lamps.

3A3BDAF8-0D38-4A2F-8A23-E67D59B0CEAC.jpeg

278406A2-0C3E-4389-B394-00179A1B89D5.jpeg

DrNio13

Reaction score
It’s not listed as an item in the black pack or lower black pack. I think it’s just different lighting in the photos.

Here’s another photo of the same blue show car (indoors, fluorescent light) and of the grey dynamic prototype (outside). The headlights are definitely clear-lensed but there’s a dark section to the internals around the lamps.

View attachment 824
View attachment 825

I think you are right, probably the grey version here it's just an earlier prototype. Even the exhaust pipes are not with the latest design.

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
When I saw the Verdant Green back in early August it instantly become my spec and that hasn't changed. The only other color I am considering is this blue but now the blue is at least tied with the green.

Seneca Blue, Gloss Black Rims, Black Calipers, No Black Pack, Ice Grey interior.

Reactions: Rob

Matthaus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
The trouble with this colour, and the one I am likely to buy, is that it will be like BMW Yas Marina Blue and look totally the wrong shade in most pics due to bad white balence, the first one in this thread is way out

Maverick1

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm torn between Seneca blue and Nimbus grey.
Since I'm getting a base edition car, I'm hoping I'll be able to see both colors in the flesh before I have to lock in my final spec.
Does Seneca look close to this Porsche blue?

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm torn between Seneca blue and Nimbus grey.
Since I'm getting a base edition car, I'm hoping I'll be able to see both colors in the flesh before I have to lock in my final spec.
Does Seneca look close to this Porsche blue?
I think it’s darker than that. This is the Secena Blue sample on a Refraction blue Supra

Attachments

• AE878392-C183-4C77-8D6F-8183C6BC317E.jpeg
    AE878392-C183-4C77-8D6F-8183C6BC317E.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 223
  • 84834DD9-6246-4B97-A00C-141E6E8D9E0B.jpeg
    84834DD9-6246-4B97-A00C-141E6E8D9E0B.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Views: 540

Craig S

Reaction score
Hello Folks,
First post here and like all of us, the countdown has begun and hopefully one of these beauties will be in our garage by the end of this year in AU.

I imagine that most of you have seen the Seneca Blue 'b-roll' detailed launch video ... for those that haven't. Enjoy !

Definitely worth a view.

Thanks to all those informative posts that have contributed to the excitement and anticipation that awaits us - much appreciated. Looking forward to what new info comes out next !

Cheers,