Collecting Seneca Blue Lotus Emira on Friday

BS2022

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been shadowing the forum for a while and have found it really useful.

I'm collecting my Emira on Friday, so decided to join!

I managed to pick up a cancelation a long time ago... I didn't get to spec the car as I was told it was locked in but the spec is as follows:
  • Senneca Blue
  • Black Pack
  • Black Alloys
  • Yellow Callipers
  • Alcantara interior
  • Alcantara steering wheel
I did a factory tour back in October and managed to see my car prior to it's PDI, I wasn't allowed to take any photos though...

I would thoroughly recommend the factory tour, it's fascinating and I learned lots about the car and how it's built which I feel will give me a better driving experience.

I currently have a Porsche 981 GTS PDK which I'm keeping. I couldn't get rid of it not knowing if the Emira would be better or worse.

I have never owned a Louts before but I love the looks of the the Emira and the interior is now on par with Porsche which is slightly dated in the GT4.

I will post some pics on collection and happy to answer any questions if I can.

Thanks for all the useful Forum posts,

Ben.

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Congrats and post lots of pics. The exterior is identical to my spec so I’m looking forward to it 👍

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome to the forum as a member rather than a lurker and congratulations on the imminent arrival. Does collection mean you're picking up from Hethel or from your local dealer?

Look forward to hearing about your ownership experience.

hml_xy

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Congratulations on the upcoming new car! I am curious about your thoughts coming from the brilliant 981 GTS!

Good luck and tons of fun!

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome! I was shooting for a 981 GT4 or 718 GTS before seeing the Emira. Can't wait to hear your feedback!

OP
B

BS2022

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum as a member rather than a lurker and congratulations on the imminent arrival. Does collection mean you're picking up from Hethel or from your local dealer?

Look forward to hearing about your ownership experience.
I initially planned to pick up from Hethel but did the factory tour only in October so decided to pick up from local dealer.

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Congratulations on the upcoming new car! I am curious about your thoughts coming from the brilliant 981 GTS!

Good luck and tons of fun!
I was literally thinking yesterday shall I just get another 981 GTS as it was so good.
Cant get a manual one for love nor money though! Think the secret is well and truly out :(

spice

Reaction score
BS , your spec is the same as mine , I specced touring , I’m intending on factory collection , be very interested in your experience , hope you enjoy .

OP
B

BS2022

Reaction score
BS , your spec is the same as mine , I specced touring , I’m intending on factory collection , be very interested in your experience , hope you enjoy .
Mine is touring too

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Welcome to the forum @BS2022 and congrats on an early delivery! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. (y)

Blue Dude

Reaction score
Look forward to seeing it. My electronic devices do not represent this color well at all. When I saw a Seneca Blue paint sample, I was amazed at how much better it looks in person.

Enjoy!

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I'm starting to think that it is no coincidence that all of the people getting their cars first have not been on the forums at all before....

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm starting to think that it is no coincidence that all of the people getting their cars first have not been on the forums at all before....

Ha! Why should passionate enthusiasts ever be rewarded for loving and supporting a brand? I just hope I get mine this spring as last told to expect it... And that I'm still excited for it by then. 😔