North East noobie (looking to buy)...

J600net

Reaction score
First Post 👀🤓 only found out about the forum (via Facebook group)

Currently on the lookout for a nearly new Emira - hoping to have one in the coming weeks / months (just waiting for the right spec to come along)

Got a budget of around £70k (cash buyer) and hoping for:

- alcantara
- black pack (nice to have, not essential)
- touring setup (I want this as my daily, and heard the sport might be bit stiff)
- colour: blue, grey or silver

If you're selling one / spot a good one let me know!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome to the forum!

Have you asked your local Lotus dealer or one of the larger ones like Silverstone or Bell & Colvill? As well as the cars they've got advertised, they also have some unadvertised cars. They are a mix of unregistered cancellations (mainly around list price so may be out of your budget) and some ex demo and traded in cars with 1000-3000 miles.

The lowest Autotrader adverts are just started to nudge below £70,000, so you'll probably find one in the next month that meets your spec.

OP
J

J600net

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Have you asked your local Lotus dealer or one of the larger ones like Silverstone or Bell & Colvill? As well as the cars they've got advertised, they also have some unadvertised cars. They are a mix of unregistered cancellations (mainly around list price so may be out of your budget) and some ex demo and traded in cars with 1000-3000 miles.

The lowest Autotrader adverts are just started to nudge below £70,000, so you'll probably find one in the next month that meets your spec.
My nearest dealer is Bradford (3 hr round trip) so I'm hoping to get there this week for a test drive of the sport vs touring setup.

Not sure if Bradford is a big dealer mind, they don't seem to have a lot of stock online compared to others like Glasgow 🤔

There seems to be 25+ nearly new Emira's on Autotrader at the moment £66k-£75k (with barely any mileage - many <500 miles) so that's what I'd like to pay ideally rather than the ~£85k new price.

Spec wise, all of the FE seem fairly similar tbf - not many extra options to select I guess?!