North East UK Newbie

PsymonR

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi All from the North East of England,

I'm new to Lotus but have an i4 FE on order, deposit was placed in Sept 21, and my current thinking is to go for dark verdant with touring setup.

When it'll land, of course who knows, but am very much of the mindset that it'll come when it comes, but certainly am looking forward to it whenever that may be!

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

I'm new to Lotus but have an i4 FE on order, deposit was placed in Sept 21, and my current thinking is to go for dark verdant with touring setup.

When it'll land, of course who knows, but am very much of the mindset that it'll come when it comes, but certainly am looking forward to it whenever that may be!
Welcome our NE crowd is definitely growing and we even have a car delivered in NE - we all need to special sign when we see each other driving round and we almost have the full colour compliments as well 😉
lotus definitely need to get a dealer sorted in Newcastle pronto

OP
PsymonR

PsymonR

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Welcome our NE crowd is definitely growing and we even have a car delivered in NE - we all need to special sign when we see each other driving round and we almost have the full colour compliments as well 😉
Thanks, a Newcastle dealer certainly would be easier than Bradford! Question is, what's more likely to happen first, Lotus getting a NCL dealer, or me getting my car :ROFLMAO:

Forlorn

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Thanks, a Newcastle dealer certainly would be easier than Bradford! Question is, what's more likely to happen first, Lotus getting a NCL dealer, or me getting my car :ROFLMAO:
Welcome and let’s hope they get the i4 sorted in 2023 earliest.
I have asked LCS for details of Ncl dealer months ago, I received a standard email with links to Lotus Website and present dealers. Very helpful. 🤔🤔
So the answer to your question - You getting your car👍👍👍

OP
PsymonR

PsymonR

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Welcome and let’s hope they get the i4 sorted in 2023 earliest.
I have asked LCS for details of Ncl dealer months ago, I received a standard email with links to Lotus Website and present dealers. Very helpful. 🤔🤔
So the answer to your question - You getting your car👍👍👍

Yeah, I'm gonna work on that assumption... And if anything does happen on the meantime I can be pleasantly surprised...

At the very least I'm sure my father (who lives north Leeds) won't mind me stopping by on the way past in the car ;)

fatjase

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Welcome aboard, I'm over in Yarm so might be close by and we have a forum member over Darlington way who got his Emira earlier this week.
We have gone for DV and touring, hopefully arrives in April 2023 but who knows.

Concrete guy

Reaction score
Mine is a hethel yellow, February production hopefully and also County Durham

loz94

Reaction score
Another north east order here ( updated today with production in Jan ) seneca Gateshead

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Oh my days lol our group is getting really big now - these cars gonna be all over lol special waves when we see each other - I can already confirm that mine will be the fastest colour 😝 were big enough for our own regional meet hehe 😜
So we are only missing one colour now someone needs to change their order to Shadow grey 😉

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Welcome to the watch party and congratulations on the deposit. With dealer demo and customer cars starting to be delivered now, we're getting more posts about driving and ownership experiences. Although not for the i4 yet, they'll hopefully keep you interested until we start to get the first i4 press reviews.